Finvasia

Finvasia

i didn;t get payout that i was supposed to get on 6 th lol
i got even confirmation in email from finvasia that money has been transferred . so i didn;t check bank.
Let me get this straight i use your xxx amt for 1 day u put penalty on me.
but now you are using my xxx amt since 6th to 10th so no penelty on you ?

Question is why Finvasia didn;t try on 7th .... if there was error . if i didn;t checked my bank today they would have easily eaten money coz i don;t check bank account regularly.
today luckily i was generating bank statement for CA and my eyes went on balance...
Currently money is not in trading account NOR in BANK ^^
they reassured me monday evening i get money lets see........
when u have broker like Finvasia There is no need of additional Behind Enemy lines

And names like Veron / Sharma / etc ect in live chat .. there is only 1 person operating live chat Shhhhh i figured that Same guy hiding in different names lol
Hi OneThatGotAway,

Due to technical issue your NEFT was returned back from your bank on 6th June. We called you on 6th to inform but your number was switched off. Thereafter, you were using additional margin on 7th and we again called but could not reach since your number was again switched off. The same has been transferred. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks !

Hi traderhardrock!

When a client logins for the first time on nest,there is a pop up for registration. Client need to fill the form and submit to get nest plus activated. In case, you missed it, there is an option of NEST PLUS in the menu bar where client has to select login with new ID and register. To register you need to put your client code, mobile no. and email id. For any assistance, please ask our Live Chat agents and one of our IT guy shall reach you.

Thanks
On clicking "login with new ID and register", it opens the old log in window with Plus ID and to fill password, and not anything for new registration. I cant use that login ID and PW as it is attached with an other broker
Though there is something like, register here but it is not working since a long time.

How to proceed

Finvasia

Everyday we are frustrated with your chat agents.
They are committing some thing and nothing is happening
My Financial ledger not showing Credit, only Debit is Showing ???

Sathish
Hi Sathish!

As discussed, you have transferred funds from an unmapped account. As per compliance, we are awaiting additional documents from you.

Thanks

Finvasia

On clicking "login with new ID and register", it opens the old log in window with Plus ID and to fill password, and not anything for new registration. I cant use that login ID and PW as it is attached with an other broker
Though there is something like, register here but it is not working since a long time.

How to proceed
Hi traderhardrock,

Can you please either leave a message with our Live Chat agents to schedule a call with our IT guy or open a ticket in Prism with a convenient time to call and explain further?

Thanks

milkyblack

Hi @Finvasia ,

I am really curious to know your revenue model. I ask this because whomever I say that this broker is charging zero brokerage immediately I get a response that their business model is to take away clients money and run one fine day ! Obviously I am not asking that whether you will run away with clients money, as the answer would be a obvious NO. But then how will Finvasia make profits with no brokerage model ? Pls share your secret mantra to be afloat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Finvasia
I'd done a small test-transfer for the new account, around 6 p.m., from my PNB to your PNB account, which I presume would be immediate but I'm still not seeing the margin updated on Scalpert, even though your chat-support had said that it will update soon. I hope there is no issue & it will be updated by tomorrow.

Hi @Finvasia ,
scalpert software is strange problem .many currency options are missing . i have complained two times but problems are not solved. every time your it guys says we will talk to developers. but no result why are you not seriously this matter. currency options is not poplur in india but this is safe for newbie trader
Screenshot_20190616-131943_Scalpert.jpg
this matter from seriously

Attachments