Finvasia

@Finvasia

How to get login id and PW for Nest Plus.
as Omnesys (ThRe) is not providing PW on individal basis now

Last edited:
i didn;t get payout that i was supposed to get on 6 th lol
i got even confirmation in email from finvasia that money has been transferred . so i didn;t check bank.
Let me get this straight i use your xxx amt for 1 day u put penalty on me.
but now you are using my xxx amt since 6th to 10th so no penelty on you ?

Question is why Finvasia didn;t try on 7th .... if there was error . if i didn;t checked my bank today they would have easily eaten money coz i don;t check bank account regularly.
today luckily i was generating bank statement for CA and my eyes went on balance...
Currently money is not in trading account NOR in BANK ^^
they reassured me monday evening i get money lets see........
when u have broker like Finvasia There is no need of additional Behind Enemy lines

And names like Veron / Sharma / etc ect in live chat .. there is only 1 person operating live chat Shhhhh i figured that Same guy hiding in different names lol

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
how to add options in market watch in scalpert. not able to do it.
edit - ok got it.

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
how to see snap quote window in nest(finvasia). double clicking a scrip or from MW<Snap quote window , nothing coming.
Also when I am clicking on MW profile or MW group setting to save MW , no window opening.

Finvasia

@Finvasia

How to get login id and PW for Nest Plus.
as Omnesys (ThRe) is not providing PW on individal basis now
Hi traderhardrock!

When a client logins for the first time on nest,there is a pop up for registration. Client need to fill the form and submit to get nest plus activated. In case, you missed it, there is an option of NEST PLUS in the menu bar where client has to select login with new ID and register. To register you need to put your client code, mobile no. and email id. For any assistance, please ask our Live Chat agents and one of our IT guy shall reach you.

Thanks

Hi traderhardrock!

When a client logins for the first time on nest,there is a pop up for registration. Client need to fill the form and submit to get nest plus activated. In case, you missed it, there is an option of NEST PLUS in the menu bar where client has to select login with new ID and register. To register you need to put your client code, mobile no. and email id. For any assistance, please ask our Live Chat agents and one of our IT guy shall reach you.

Thanks
Thanks for reply.
you said: "To register you need to put your client code, mobile no. and email id."

Can we put a different mobile no. and email id, other than those submitted/linked with Finvasia client id OR those linked with client id is necessary.

If linked one is necessary, then what if a NestPlus id/pw is already allotted on a same mobile and/or email id, and is under use with another broker

Finvasia

Thanks for reply.
you said: "To register you need to put your client code, mobile no. and email id."

Can we put a different mobile no. and email id, other than those submitted/linked with Finvasia client id OR those linked with client id is necessary.

If linked one is necessary, then what if a NestPlus id/pw is already allotted on a same mobile and/or email id, and is under use with another broker
Hi traderhardrock!

Yes! the client can put different mobile no. and email id, however it should not be registered with other broker.

Thanks