Finvasia

TraderRavi

low risk profile
NEST charges Rs 49 per month so if I trade in NSE + MCX , it is 98 per month ? NSE includes cash, FNO and currency all 3 segments ?
what is web based platform and mobile app for NEST users , in case NEST is not working ?
fed up with freezing of BEST. thinking of changing it. today I had to close it and relogin 4 times.

they charging per segment .... Nest has built in nest pulse and you can see Rms and request payout thats only advantage nest is best of all .
NSE + MCX =98

For mobile if u choose nest u have to use scalpert
Nest pass change prompt be once in 3 months and no transaction pass be asked plus point
best is gayest of all
Switch to nest life be easy.

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
they charging per segment .... Nest has built in nest pulse and you can see Rms and request payout thats only advantage nest is best of all .
NSE + MCX =98
F&0 will have to be 49 extra lol

For mobile if u choose nest u have to use scalpert
Nest pass change prompt be once in 3 months and no transaction pass be asked plus point
best is gayest of all
Switch to nest life be easy.
per segment means NSE Cash, FNO and Currency , All three segment , 49 x 3 = 147 + Mcx 49 = 196 per month ?

edit : I got it, its charges per exchange not segment.

Hi superman,
BSE does not charge any fees for BEST. Hence, we are not charging anything. Currently, Bracket Order is not available on BEST. Also, please note NEST charges are per exchange and not per segment.
Thanks

Last edited:
ohh yes it;s per exchange ...
CHARGES
NSE INR 49
BSE INR 49
MCX INR 49
Bracket Order INR 99

So if say i am so call underdog broker ... and i charge only R.s 49 per month and say i have 3000 Active customer approx
1 year = 588 per customer
17 lakhs per year from all customer as fee o_O

so bussiness sustainable ? hell yes forget trades we should all open brokerage first and sit lmao haha

Har Ghoont Mein Swag

Last edited:

Finvasia

Hi finvasia. is there any Tax PnL report in backoffice to give to CA ?
Hi TraderRavi

The reports are available in back office. In case you have any queries, please leave a message with our Live Chat agents and we shall be glad to assist. Alternatively, you may email the Client Support and we shall send the reports in email.

Thanks

Finvasia

NEST charges Rs 49 per month so if I trade in NSE + MCX , it is 98 per month ? NSE includes cash, FNO and currency all 3 segments ?
what is web based platform and mobile app for NEST users , in case NEST is not working ?
fed up with freezing of BEST. thinking of changing it. today I had to close it and relogin 4 times.
NEST monthly charges are 49 per exchange. Yes, NSE includes all three : Cash, FO and CDS segment. For NEST users, web and mobile is available on Scalpert without any additional cost. Thanks

@OTGA

No, bro, its not profitable. They too have to pay NEST charges to exchanges.
Other brokers are not charging for NEST because they are charging brokerage, while Finvasia is charging for NEST as they are not charging any brokerage.