Finvasia

lvgandhi

I was facing problem in getting data to nest trader after 2pm . Did any one else faced the nest trader data feed problem?

Finvasia,
Please do proper testing before releasing a bug free product.you seem to forgot to check basic things are working.
1)As others mentioned, Timeframe has been put to only 1min w/o providing other Timeframe options.
2)Related to charting you missed everything,
-->how can we see a particular candle OHLC data
-->Is the OHLC data updating on Real time basis
-->scrip price and related chart price delay
-->you are not providing beyond intraday data and that too on 1min, then what is the use of charting.you should give historical data.people dont only trade based on prices we need proper charting data
3)No data to add Cash Index then how can we see chart data
4)Settings options you provided in charting area are not working
5)No Timeframe option in Graph view
6)Provide as much charting area as possible by hiding the areas
7)how can we remove the default volume bars in charting area
8)Provide customization to clients like Tradingview
9)i can't able to add multiple MA's
10)Initially charts are not loading fast
11)In app also pls provide candlestick charts with historical data and Real time update of OHLC data
If you interact more like fyers people give feedback, you doesn't seem bother about getting clients.
-->how about adding UPI as one payment mode
-->how about providing 3 in 1 account like zerodha and Traditional brokers.

I agree with the above, finvasia trading platform is pathetic to say the least. I am not sure how would they expect to trade on such a platform whereas zerodha, fyers and upstox are providing good desktop/web based trading platforms. I guess finvasia is living under a rock.

I agree with the above, finvasia trading platform is pathetic to say the least. I am not sure how would they expect to trade on such a platform whereas zerodha, fyers and upstox are providing good desktop/web based trading platforms. I guess finvasia is living under a rock.
Bhai since you joined in last 13 days, have only said good about flyer and complaint rksv and finvasia. Are you part of their negative marketing team or have any vested interest? You may share your experience but keep some online respect for other members.

superman

Most real traders wont require fancy software ! They are good enough with NEST / NOW / BEST . I am using NEST in finvasia for just 50 rs per month and free brokerage ! I cannot ask more .. NEST is more stable than Zerodha. Scalpert is for emergency purpose only during move or when I want to close my positions ASAP. Cannot understand how people can complain about this without getting that brokerage is FREE !

Bhai since you joined in last 13 days, have only said good about flyer and complaint rksv and finvasia. Are you part of their negative marketing team or have any vested interest? You may share your experience but keep some online respect for other members.
what does it have to do with joining recently, i have used sharekhan ( tradetiger - best software for trading but brokerage is high, have used zerodha - intraday is glitchy, similarly upstox - intraday is glitchy (now doing only delivery trades), fyers (delivery only - i haven't used intraday so don't know how it would perform) platforms. whose marketing team are you talking about? finavasia are you kidding me? the scalpert tool itself is pathetic. I have stated what i felt, as a customer who have used the platforms i will give the feedback as what i felt....dude just take a chill pill

Infooo

I shifted from old scalpert to Best .. and I am loving that, it's stable,, I would love real feedback from Scalpert users, as expected I know that app might have improved but please keep us updated on forum..
@Finvasia can we have both scalpert and Best access for few days on trial basis, says a week and then, we can go ahead with one if needed