Finvasia

lvgandhi

I am using 32bit nest from finvasia. Marketwatch custom settings for color goes out after exit. I have to do settings formarket watch everytime I start nest. Does any one face this.

Next time u log to nest just click preference Apply and whatever u setted yesterday colors be back .
no need to do all setting again. nest doesn;t auto apply setting when u start next time that is problem.
nest was coded by college children doing internship hence it is like that ...
32 and 64 both are like that

Next time u log to nest just click preference Apply and whatever u setted yesterday colors be back .
no need to do all setting again. nest doesn;t auto apply setting when u start next time that is problem.
nest was coded by college children doing internship hence it is like that ...
32 and 64 both are like that
College students code better..
I you start using their NSE mobile..you will start liking nest or any other software...

Some irritating facts:
At login--Enter Member ID..Then Enter Member ID+User ID(Cant they simply concatenate two variables programmatically )..
Login..get msg(you are already logged in..do you want to logout). Press OK and then you will be logged out..login again..wow..

And the list goes on..

Finvasia

kindly explain in detail
Hi mateen ahmed

Please find the replies point wise below:

1) how can i sell shares in my demat account using EASIEST (without giving POA). do i transfer to broker beni account or to broker pool account? and when? i.e. before selling shares through trading terminal or after.?
In case of EASIEST you needs to transfer the stocks in broker beni account before 5 pm to sell on the next working day from your trading platform. You cannot directly transfer to Broker Pool account.

2) what is the difference between debit charges incurred when selling a) with POA
In case of POA, system allows you to sell the share any time through your trading terminal. In POA, client debit charges once since we can directly transfer from your DP to Pool account on the obligation day.

and b) with EASIEST. do i have to pay same charges ultimately for both?
In case of Easiest : Client ledger shall debit twice : First when you transfer shares from your DP account to Broker beni account through Easiest and second when we transfer from Broker Beni account to Pool account

Hope this clarifies all queries Thanks !

Hi mateen ahmed

Please find the replies point wise below:

In case of EASIEST you needs to transfer the stocks in broker beni account before 5 pm to sell on the next working day from your trading platform. You cannot directly transfer to Broker Pool account.

In case of POA, system allows you to sell the share any time through your trading terminal. In POA, client debit charges once since we can directly transfer from your DP to Pool account on the obligation day.

In case of Easiest : Client ledger shall debit twice : First when you transfer shares from your DP account to Broker beni account through Easiest and second when we transfer from Broker Beni account to Pool account

Hope this clarifies all queries Thanks !

thanks for the clarification