Finvasia

Hi OCG,

Our Beneficiary account number is
DP Id : 12084300
Client Id : 00000047

Regarding holding updates during the day, we only do it once. Since we have single financial ledger and multiple trading software, there are few limitations in third party applications. In case, you have transferred holdings during the day, please reach our CS or Live chat agents to update the holding. Kindly note, this is manual process and time consuming exercise as multiple departments need to be informed. We would advice to either transfer holding one day prior to selling or get your POA activated for convenience.

Thanks !
Actually the simplest way to enable TRUST facility (E-DIS) of CDSL. I am already using it in RKSV. I had given feedback to my RM, but am not sure whether Finvasia is really interested in that.

Any feedback on Scalpert desktop and mobile apps? I am using NSE NOW but its 15th century thing. Only reason I am stuck with it is because of its speed and reliability.

Got a call yesterday from Finvasia. They told me to submit latest bank account statement.
I informed that it has been done while opening account.Why do they need it again when I don't deal in FnO..
When I asked them if it is required by SEBI or exchanges the customer care girl informed me that it's company policy to collect account statement..
Anyone else got similar call.

Got a call yesterday from Finvasia. They told me to submit latest bank account statement.
I informed that it has been done while opening account.Why do they need it again when I don't deal in FnO..
When I asked them if it is required by SEBI or exchanges the customer care girl informed me that it's company policy to collect account statement..
Anyone else got similar call.
talk to your RM. bank statement is not required just for cash segment

tell finvasia send an email ...
they submit statement to IT dept and to market players.. so they have idea of how much power u have in bank networth so they can
have exact digits to over power you ^^
i ain;t sending finvasia anything unless i get email written request .

There is always samco security which neevr calls and ask bank statement :) Finvasia has this itch ....

Next time you guys get call ask them can we have profit and loss and turnover of finvasia ? how much profit is this brokerage making ?
how much tax did Ceo paid Last year .is company in profit or my money is at risk ?

Ask them how many Active client you have and match that answer with nse website ^^ LOL that be perfect taunt to them

Last edited:

Finvasia

In reference to few queries above, please note as per compliance, we need updated financial information every year. This is only required for clients trading in FO. You can submit any document from the list below in Prism : Ticket under drop-down “Upload Financial Statement for Annual Compliance”.

• Bank Account statement/passbook for last six months
• Copy of ITR Acknowledgement of current Assessment year.
• Copy of Demat Account Holding Statement
• Last three months salary Slips
• Copy of Form-16 in case of salary income
• Copy of Annual Accounts
• Net worth Certificate

Thanks !

iTrade

In reference to few queries above, please note as per compliance, we need updated financial information every year. This is only required for clients trading in FO. You can submit any document from the list below in Prism : Ticket under drop-down “Upload Financial Statement for Annual Compliance”.

• Bank Account statement/passbook for last six months
• Copy of ITR Acknowledgement of current Assessment year.
• Copy of Demat Account Holding Statement
• Last three months salary Slips
• Copy of Form-16 in case of salary income
• Copy of Annual Accounts
• Net worth Certificate

Thanks !
Pls tell same to your team who calls and insists on bank statement.