Finvasia

bpr

CYKC

whats the use of this CKYC
Can one be able to open a trading and demat account now, with any broker, without going through, all of KYC norms.
Central kyc ...beasically it can be reused wher as kyc you have to do it again n again
Ckyc when you do it you should get ckyc number
now when you open a new account then you can provide this ckyc number and the new entity can pull all the info and revalidate...
in practice many people will not give you the ckyc number after doing it. there is no way to fetch it afterwards.
Again some entity will not accept ckyc and insist on submitting documnets again becuase they still uses old kyc system....
In my experience one of the entity that I opened used ckyc but still complained that my document that he downloaded from ckyc system is not visible and I had to resubmit it.
basically it is full on khichidi...
it will be decades till it gets perfected...

TraderRavi

low risk profile
BEST, I am yet to use so cannot really say about that. But in Nest Trader this problem arose of moving scrips in Watchlist since 3.13 as traderniftybull pointed out. The nearest shortcut to this problem is CTRL+X the scrip and then CTRL+V at the desired place in the Market Watchlist. This will ease out the problem to some extent.
Thanks bro. kuch to help ho jayegi isse.

BEST, I am yet to use so cannot really say about that. But in Nest Trader this problem arose of moving scrips in Watchlist since 3.13 as traderniftybull pointed out. The nearest shortcut to this problem is CTRL+X the scrip and then CTRL+V at the desired place in the Market Watchlist. This will ease out the problem to some extent.
Thanks bro, for this jugaad
otherwise, its very irritating, first to delete and then to add.

I have recently opened an account with Finvasia and so far so good... maybe because I am a short term trader so dont have issues/requirements like those of intraday traders.

But I am still wondering how are these guys able to make money? The list of reasons for zero brokerage listed in very 1st post are not implemented. With this kind of pricing they should have disrupted the sector by now (has been 2 yrs now), but I am yet to see Finvasia getting any substantial market share.

Any thoughts?

I have recently opened an account with Finvasia and so far so good... maybe because I am a short term trader so dont have issues/requirements like those of intraday traders.

But I am still wondering how are these guys able to make money? The list of reasons for zero brokerage listed in very 1st post are not implemented. With this kind of pricing they should have disrupted the sector by now (has been 2 yrs now), but I am yet to see Finvasia getting any substantial market share.

Any thoughts?
The leverages are charged.

Any thoughts?
bhai if you dont mind, what took you so long to open the account ?