Finvasia

Dear TJ Members,

We are glad to inform that Finvasia has received approval to merge its MCX membership with the Capital Market Membership under a single entity. This will allow our clients to trade on commodity and equity exchanges (namely NSE and BSE) from a single trading account.

This unified trading account will allow our clients to share a single financial balance for all exchanges and will allow a real time margin sharing between the exchanges they wish to trade on. For example, clients will also be able to utilize all available margin in NSE towards trading in MCX after the capital markets close.

Please note that this change comes into effect on “5th November 2018”. To ensure that the transition is smooth, it is mandatory for clients to complete the formalities listed below on or before 31st Oct, 2018

1. Please log in to PRISM and click “CONSENT LETTER” button located towards top centre of the webpage.
  2. On the next page you will be asked to review the information and click “SUBMIT”.
  3. Once you submit, you will be required to Esign the consent letter using Aadhaar. In case you don’t have Aadhaar or do not wish use it, kindly download and print the page and send us the original signed copy at our Chandigarh Corporate Office before 31th Oct 2018.
  4. Once the consent letter is Esigned, you will receive a confirmation SMS from our side.
After we have received the Esigned or physical consent, we will take the following steps on 3rd Nov 2018 :

1. At the end of trading day of 2nd Nov 2018, MCX will automatically transfer all your open positions from Finvasia India Pvt Ltd to Finvasia Securities Pvt Ltd
  2. And, a the same time, all your available balance in Finvasia India Pvt Ltd will be transferred to your trading account in Finvasia Securities Pvt Ltd
In case you do not Esign or send a physical consent letter on or before 31st Oct 2018 :
  • You will be asked to close your open positions, if any before EOD 2nd Nov 2018 and you will not be able carry on any positions post 2nd of Nov. In these particular cases, where we do not receive the consent letter, we shall be refunding all your final balance back to your designated bank accounts on 3rd Nov 2018 since your account at Finvasia India Pvt Ltd will be closed.

• And if you miss the deadline to submit a consent letter, you will be required to open a new trading account in MCX with Finvasia Securities Pvt Ltd after 5th Nov 2018 to begin trading in MCX. Please note that there be no effect to your NSE, BSE positions and balances in Finvasia Securities Pvt Ltd.

Furthermore, we’d also like to announce that Finvasia has received NCDEX membership and we will be extending our zero brokerage services to all clients who wish to trade on the NCDEX exchange. Just like MCX, you will be able to share your entire ledger balance with NCDEX and vice versa. Clients will be able to open an account on NCDEX after 5th November with Finvasia Securities Pvt Ltd.

You will be able to trade on all exchanges NSE, BSE, MCX & NCDEX from a single trading account 5th November onwards.

We hope these changes will prove beneficial to all our clients and will further reduce compliance and operational issues.

In case of any query, please reach your RM, Client Support or our Live Chat agents.

Thanks, FINVASIA

Hye FINVASIA, i have a question. When I submit 6 month bank statement for account opening with you, is it necessary that it should be same bank account that I want to attach to trading account for fund transfer ??or i can submit statement of one account and provide details of other one which is recently opened for fund transfer??

Finvasia

Hye FINVASIA, i have a question. When I submit 6 month bank statement for account opening with you, is it necessary that it should be same bank account that I want to attach to trading account for fund transfer ??or i can submit statement of one account and provide details of other one which is recently opened for fund transfer??
Hi mateen ahmed,

You can open a trading account with your bank having 6 months of statement. Once your account is opened, you may link your second bank account to make and/or receive fund transfers. Just raise a ticket to change your second bank account as primary account with us.

Thanks !

Hmm and perhaps you are weak at using innovative things. If you ever get free time from using your mainstream NestTrader try out TradingView platform (tradingview.com) once.

bro what
@[B]traderniftybull[/B] said is abosultely correct , simple maths - in zerodha eg : if i trade 2 trades per day on an average in a month 40rs*20days=800rs , what same in finvasia it is 0rs , where i subscribed finvasia fox trader i paid quarter fess of 3350 for equity segment permonth 1100rs where i paying only 300rs permonth and using good software which made life simple ,and getting true analysis of scanners and price alerts instant and many features which i use in future which are semi automated trading etc this only possible trading through finvasia we can save brokerage invest same on good tools for investing and trading

Hi Biker,

Please refer to the replies below

As per regulations, we have to daily move all shares from Broker Pool account to respective Beni account (Broker or Client) before EOD.

Yes, you can move your shares from Client Beni account to Broker Pool account directly.

Thanks
Do you think transferring shares from client beni to broker pool is possible? The reason being if shares are transferred to broker pool than those shares will not be visible in trading terminal... no?

Is there no way that client can directly settle shares while selling from demat account?

rajin90

I'm facing data feed delay in nest trader. Every few seconds updates stop and after 2-3 seconds all scripts are updated with latest price.
I also checked other broker's Nest and there scrips updates are faster than finvasia's. There is clear lag of 1-2 seconds in finvasia system.