Finvasia

Dear Investors,

Since NOW has encountered a technical issue, we would advise all clients to please call & trade and close your open positions. Please call at 0172 6650000 or 0172 4927000

Thanks
Thanks for informing this community.

@ Finvasia

Do you provide relief in margin amount, on a spread in commodities.

Suppose (for example purpose), an amount of 4000 is required for positional and 1500 for intraday, as margin money, for CrudeM.
If I hold some Crude Puts, will I get a relief in margin money in buying futures (NRML not MIS), If yes then how much I have to pay for 1 lot of CrudeM.

Please explain, in detail, with an example, if possible

Thanks.

@ Finvasia

- I want to know that, commodity options of MCX are anyway different (in risk treatment) from index/stock options of NSE
- AFAIK, a broker concern is for future trades only (as future trades are done on margin provided by a client) for loss upto a certain limit, fixed by a broker.
- Do you also concern with the option holding (buy side only, no writing) of a client for his losses and include such options also for your RMS

- Last but not the least, can you please mention your normal conditions for auto square off of trades at your end (obviously in case of loss) with respect to margin or otherwise and what sort of trades are included in it

Thanks

Raju

Finvasia ,

I am searching for "Save to Excel " feature to save Financial Ledger for my account.
Also wanted to see P&L for X-Y date ? How to see it ?

Finvasia,
I am interested in opening an account but I have a few questions.

Do you have Basket order facilities. If yes , then on which platforms (Now, Nest etc ) .

What is the square off timing for intra day orders.

Do you charge brokerage for auto square off?