Finvasia

Hi traderniftybull,
You can see NRML limit in RMS View Limits. For MIS trades, system auto allows to trade up to 2 X based on the category assigned. To test, you can place market order in NRML and MIS. At bottom rejection section, it shall show the limit allowed and limit required. The available Margin shall be different for both orders. There is no field to show 2 X is allowed though available margin shall change in case you avail leverage plans.
Thanks
Thanks for reply
But if you do not show the leverage amount (for 2x, or to say for 3x - 5x also) as a separate field, and show it as clubbed amount, then it will be very confusing, because we are buying all sort of trades, NRML futures, options (that are not allowed to buy using 2x leverage amount) and so managing account will difficult, in such cases.
My view only

Ni neo.mx,

If POA is not active, you cannot sell the shares in CNC since we do not access to transfer for settlement.
Regarding Stamp paper, different states have different regulations. The idea is to pay stamp duty fees to the state for execution of POA. In many states, brokers use franking process. This is a confirmation that stamp duty has been paid to the state. In Chandigarh, we have Estamping facility. Kindly sign the stamp paper along with POA document.

Thanks
How to know that my POA is active, I dont remember, if I have signed, such a POA, during account opening, or you have send such a POA in a stamped paper, to sign.

Finvasia

Thanks for reply
But if you do not show the leverage amount (for 2x, or to say for 3x - 5x also) as a separate field, and show it as clubbed amount, then it will be very confusing, because we are buying all sort of trades, NRML futures, options (that are not allowed to buy using 2x leverage amount) and so managing account will difficult, in such cases.
My view only
How to know that my POA is active, I dont remember, if I have signed, such a POA, during account opening, or you have send such a POA in a stamped paper, to sign.
Hi traderniftybull, Currently the leverage is at Exchange level. We are incorporating this in our next phase of Prism, Segment level leverage services.
Please email client support and they shall get back to you for the POA status after checking internally . Thanks

Hello Finvasia,
I can not modify or place new order in NOW software.
TV said that there was a problem with NOW, but has been resolved. It pertained to multiple orders.

But if you are having problems, make sure that you take all the screen shots (orderbook, net position, admin position etc). Also, write to them and raise a ticket immediately. Then call them and ask for a solution. If they have a live chat on their website then try that too.

TV said that there was a problem with NOW, but has been resolved. It pertained to multiple orders.

But if you are having problems, make sure that you take all the screen shots (orderbook, net position, admin position etc). Also, write to them and raise a ticket immediately. Then call them and ask for a solution. If they have a live chat on their website then try that too.
Thank you timepass,
Finvasia says problem with NOW is not resolved yet.

Thank you timepass,
Finvasia says problem with NOW is not resolved yet.
In that case, what do they say about your open positions ??

Get a specific answer about it. If possible in writing, or at least record it on phone.