Finvasia

I am not able to login nest platform using scalpert credentials. It says user is blocked. While scalpert is opening with same credentials

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

Finvasia

I am not able to login nest platform using scalpert credentials. It says user is blocked. While scalpert is opening with same credentials

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

Hi theharish,

All NEST users are allowed to use ScalperT for free. Since NEST is chargable, so you need to get NEST enabled if you plan to use both. Please raise ticket in PRISM.

Thanks!

RockyRobust

How does Finvasia makes money in a Business format ? I am bit confused that how would Finvasia be able to sustain in this already extremely competitive Broking industry when they are not charging any brokerage ?

Recently I opened account in finvasia. I found there are lot of improvements should be done that too basic like BTST, is not available. Your scalpert is good for nothing. It's a waste. Nest even though paid lacks lot of things, like you can't get Yesterday Low, High, pivot, support and resistance levels. I think we customers should wait long for even some to get basic facilities. I have account in icicidirect, they provide heckyl a highly useful software for F&O traders. I have account in Sharekhan they also have in built useful scanners for finding trending stocks, futures and options. Also I have account in fyers, recently they improved lot and give 28X for CO for equity. fyersonex and web based trading platform available. I opened account in finvasia to save brokerage and clearing charges. But I never thought I have to face so many problems. Today I started my trading. Till this min I have not received email with contract note. When I asked at 3.30 p.m they said I will get after 6.30 p.m.

Infooo

Recently I opened account in finvasia. I found there are lot of improvements should be done that too basic like BTST, is not available. Your scalpert is good for nothing. It's a waste. Nest even though paid lacks lot of things, like you can't get Yesterday Low, High, pivot, support and resistance levels. I think we customers should wait long for even some to get basic facilities. I have account in icicidirect, they provide heckyl a highly useful software for F&O traders. I have account in Sharekhan they also have in built useful scanners for finding trending stocks, futures and options. Also I have account in fyers, recently they improved lot and give 28X for CO for equity. fyersonex and web based trading platform available. I opened account in finvasia to save brokerage and clearing charges. But I never thought I have to face so many problems. Today I started my trading. Till this min I have not received email with contract note. When I asked at 3.30 p.m they said I will get after 6.30 p.m.
Comparing ICICI D with Finvasia. Are u serious. We all know how good ICICI platform is. But don't forget the amount of brokerage u pay to Icici for the premium service. For some frequent traders almost whole profit is eaten up by the brokerage. Taking that into consideration Finvasia is way better but yes they do need to improve a bit

Even Wisdom is providing free brokerage under their Freedom plan
Zerodha was costly since long, not only costly very costly since long. If you take 5 trades buy and 5 trades sell daily, then you have to pay 200 as daily brokerage. Huhhh

Dont know why members/traders are still sticking with them, even after so many glitches/problems with them, in addition to their charges.
Hence why I migrated to finvasia.

RockyRobust

@ Finvasia,

I am using NOW as I like the deliverance capability of NOW. But in the past 6 to 7 trading days I have faced this problem on 3 occasions. When ever the market opens I place my order almost at the first few seconds of market opening but the order went into validation pending mode for almost 1 minute. I missed the whole move and then it became an Open order. On expiry of Banknifty Weekly Options it has happened that the quotes start freezing intermittently which creates sort of gaps of bid ask refresh rates. This is really annoying as the price targets get difficult to be achieved with volatile moves in OTM options.

Can some Traderji friend confirm that such kind of problem happens with Nest Trader by Finavsia too or is it just with NOW ?

superman

Zerodha gives contract notes sometimes the next day !
There is no brokerage company with takes zero brokerage except finvasia ,, There are some limitations in the platform they provide but thats okay for the price we pay ! , Use tradingview or other broker chart and trade in Finvasia ! I use NSE NOW i dont even need a charting screen in it, I observe in tradingview or Zerodha Kite and punch in my orders there

marimuthu13

@ Finvasia,

I am using NOW as I like the deliverance capability of NOW. But in the past 6 to 7 trading days I have faced this problem on 3 occasions. When ever the market opens I place my order almost at the first few seconds of market opening but the order went into validation pending mode for almost 1 minute. I missed the whole move and then it became an Open order. On expiry of Banknifty Weekly Options it has happened that the quotes start freezing intermittently which creates sort of gaps of bid ask refresh rates. This is really annoying as the price targets get difficult to be achieved with volatile moves in OTM options.

Can some Traderji friend confirm that such kind of problem happens with Nest Trader by Finavsia too or is it just with NOW ?
i was using Finvasia NEST earlier..never faced any issues.