Finvasia

It is strange to note that when most of the corporate sectors are enjoying closed holiday, your problem all of a sudden resolved by broker within hour of complaining in open forum. It raises some doubt. Could you please post your contract note for ready reference?

I got email from Finvasia that they have revised the stamp duty in my ledger, I checked they have done. At least someone listening.
There is no meharbani on that part. Actually the broker has cheated upon you. Had you not checked the contract note you should have been a victim of hidden cost. This is criminal.

By the way what stamp duty you have paid finally?? Stamp duty of Your state Jharkhand or something rs 10/- as promised by your broker?

Please also let the forum members to know what happened to clearing charges?

Have they reversed that part also? There is nothing harm in paying stamp duty or clearing charges but my my intention is to expose them that they are not honest in their approach. As they promised they will not charge such things at all !!!

I know I may be sounding rude, but I know these UT based companies use a lot of Herapheri. Because they take advantage of UT and don't deposit govt taxes however charges as per their wish from gullible clients. Now I wish to check, how they can survive in the era of GST & Modi Raaj;)

My account was also in a UT based Broker house, where I used to pay stamp duty, they charged me as stamp duty & other (Hidden) charges, but in actual they never happened to deposit those fees to govt and that was their income.

I have lost all my savings in Trading....don't want to trade further...Now my moto is to educate others.

Last edited:
Hi Mihir, Please check our margin calculators for all details. In case you need more information, please reach one of our Accounts Manager.
Checked margin calculator on your website. It writes Leverage = 2X. Finvasia Margin is half of Exchange Margin. Is this for intraday or overnight also?

mark8tune

It is strange to note that when most of the corporate sectors are enjoying closed holiday, your problem all of a sudden resolved by broker within hour of complaining in open forum. It raises some doubt. Could you please post your contract note for ready reference?
First read all my complaint posts properly, complaint was not solved just by posting in the thread, my complaint was raised on 11/11/2016 yesterday morning I mailed the compliant then I asked them in the live chat at noon and in only then in the evening problem was solved.

You can some of my posts are complaint and some are compliments i am not biased against them I'm a very small trader who is trying to save some penny and nothing searching these discount brokers and nothing else, when ZRODHA had started their business I opened ac count with them it was the time when traders used to go to brokers nearby office One of my friends asked me should we believe some one who is so far? And now ZeRODHA is leading the market.
I've experience with :-
Indiainfoline
Rkglabal
ZeRODHA
SASONLINE
Trade plus online
Finvasia

And I can say ZeRODHA is best among them, there are many things which makes them the best.
I'm telling this story so you could understand I'm not being paid to post in support of them neither against them.

mark8tune

I noticed some people here just visiting brokers and trading plateform threads and what are they doing, just complaining. Out of 13 or 37 , 90% of their post are just complaints. If you know some better broker tell us about them, even if all the brokers are bad and you have to trade you need to choose one, isn't it? I saw a member saying in ZeRODHA thread-why are not starting free accounts like finvasia ? In finvasia thread she complaints something about finvasia, I suspect are you guys really traders? Or paid agent of some broker to complaint all ?

iTrade

@ Roni Singh

What do you think, we TJ members are flowers and can not take decision by ourselves
You have helped us enough by your reviews.
We are fed up now with your crying on a regular basis.
Please stop your crying at least for some time.
Thank god someone noticed. This guy's issue might be genuine but there is so much negativity in his writing that it drives me away from this thread.
Not to mention the slow response from Finvasia to their own thread.

iTrade

Coming back to your infrastructure...I have been seeing this error seen in the attachment lately. This had happened last week as well. And this is not my network issue. I am using a cloud VPS service provider and the problem has occurred multiple times last week. I also trade simultaneously in other broker NEST as well and never faced this.

snapshot.png