Finvasia

mark8tune

Is this true that client need not sign and send a bundle of form with supporting documents if he has a trading account with another broker?
Yeah, but Pan NO., Adhar No. and proof of banking details (scanned copy of your cheque/bank statements ) are must for that. They opened my a/c same day I filled online a/c opening in their website. as I filled my PAN , page refreshed and all my details were on the screen, on the next screen they asked for ADHAR No., an OTP came to my registered mobile no., adhar verified and I was done. It just took me 15 min. (It was the fastest a/c opening I had seen) In the evening I received my Id and passwords.

Finvasia

Any 2x leverage for Overnight NSE FNO position?
Stamp Duty charged as per home state? What is the rate for Delhi for NSE FNO?
Hi Mihir, Please check our margin calculators for all details. In case you need more information, please reach one of our Accounts Manager.

Stamp Duty for Delhi residents is

Intraday/Jobbing : 0.002 %
Delivery : 0.01 %

Finvasia

Is this true that client need not sign and send a bundle of form with supporting documents if he has a trading account with another broker?
Hi, Yes its true. We are improvising all processes to have India’s fastest account opening process. If you have a PAN and Aadhaar number, you can simply click on “Open an Account” on our home page. No more KYC print, signatures, courier etc.

Welcome to Digital India :)

mark8tune

Dear Mark8tune, many thanks for pointing it out and apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. There was a technical glitch and necessary adjustments have been done in your Financial Ledger. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance.

I have mailed for my issue but no reply yet and I don't see any change in my ledger too. Should I consider this thread as " hathi ke dikhane dant" ?

I have mailed for my issue but no reply yet and I don't see any change in my ledger too. Should I consider this thread as " hathi ke dikhane dant" ?
Indeed !! Of course !! Absolutely correct.

Hope my crusade against dishonest brokers have started achieving success. Traders are checking their ledger & contract notes.

That's really satisfactory.

Finvasia please clarify had I completed account opening process with you, and as you promised in your website earlier that you will charge me only 10 rs for my state WB, should i consider you will be keeping your words and charge me Rs 10 only not 200/- as being charged by my current broker Zerodha?

Please also clarify why you keep changing your charges? When I first seen your site only 4 states were mentioned that stamp duty will be charged as per state. Every month you keep adding some states?

What will happen to the innocent investors who have opened account due to your unsolicited approach? have you guys informed them telephonically, as we traders do not check contract notes or mails regularly?

Please reply
So the concern of this lady proved to be correct. :mad: Insiders from broker houses compelled her to leave the forum......alas:(

Most of the traders we do not check our contract notes regularly. Mark8tune, buddy just imagine had you not checked your contract note at first place;)

Dear TJ Investors,

Other charges and/or Hidden Charges?

We have gone leaps and bounds to ensure that there is NO cost to the trader. We DO NOT charge any Other Charges or any Clearing Charges. All you have to pay is government charges as detailed on our website

Team Finvasia

AY IN/ PAY OUT OBLIGATION -78.00
Securities Transaction Tax -2.00
Service Tax (@14%) -0.46 0.00
Swachh Bharat Cess -0.02 0.00
Krishi Kalyan Cess -0.02 0
Demat Charges 0.00
Exchange Transaction Charges -3.15 0
SEBI Turnover Fees 0.00
Clearing Charges -0.16 0.00
STAMP DUTY -94.59 (JHARKHAND)
SEBI FEES -0.01 0.00
Net Amount receivable by Client/ (payable by Client) -178.41

No. of trades - 3
No. of oreders - 6
TOTAL TURNOVER - 6306
Am I reading it correctly?? They are charging clearing charges???:D:lol::D

And why the stamp duty of Jharkhand it is supposed to be as Rs 10/- as per Finvasia's claim and promise.

Please correct me if I am wrong......

::annoyed:

mark8tune

Am I reading it correctly?? They are charging clearing charges???:D:lol::D

And why the stamp duty of Jharkhand it is supposed to be as Rs 10/- as per Finvasia's claim and promise.

Please correct me if I am wrong......

::annoyed:
I got email from Finvasia that they have revised the stamp duty in my ledger, I checked they have done. At least someone listening.

THANK YOU FINVASIA FOR RESOLVING MY ISSUE.

mark8tune

So the concern of this lady proved to be correct. :mad: Insiders from broker houses compelled her to leave the forum......alas:(

Most of the traders we do not check our contract notes regularly. Mark8tune, buddy just imagine had you not checked your contract note at first place;)
I traded only to see the contract note so there was no chance of not checking contract note, but many people do not check I guess, I had seen the same story with other broker too. Right now I don't check contracts of Zerodha and SAS only. Their everything is crystal clear nothing is hidden, That's why now they are leading in this business.