Finvasia

mark8tune

I visited your website again finvasia.com/calculator

It says..........
**Stamp duty for all states will be charged as per UT Chandigarh except for DELHI, RAJASTHAN, GUJRAT, MAHARASTRA, KERALA, AP, KARNATAKA, TELANGANA, WEST BENGAL, TAMIL NADU. (For these states you will be charged as per their Stamp duty).

what I understood it means is all other states except Delhi,................................................................................Tamil nadu will be charged straight Rs. 10 not less not more, right ? then how did you charge 95 ?

I visited your website again finvasia.com/calculator

It says..........
**Stamp duty for all states will be charged as per UT Chandigarh except for DELHI, RAJASTHAN, GUJRAT, MAHARASTRA, KERALA, AP, KARNATAKA, TELANGANA, WEST BENGAL, TAMIL NADU. (For these states you will be charged as per their Stamp duty).

what I understood it means is all other states except Delhi,................................................................................Tamil nadu will be charged straight Rs. 10 not less not more, right ? then how did you charge 95 ?
Boy,
Why are you wasting your money & time with a co whose credibility is in question. I am telling you they are not going to deposit stamp duty at all. It is their bread & butter.

There is a similarity between Kassa & Finvasia. Kassa already run away........so be careful.

Warm regards

Last edited:
They are charging stamp duty on option Rs. 95 for a turn over of Rs. 6400/- dear finvasia will you please describe how do you guys calulate stamp duty ?
http://www.anmi.in/downloads/STAMP DUTY PAYABLE_STATE WISE.xls

this document from ANMI website for my state say 0.002% for my state.

According to zerodha's website it's 0.001% or max Rs.50/day.

Do please describe how are you guys calculating ?

Coz I calculate like this : -

0.002% of Rs 6400 = Rs. 0.13
Please someone correct me if I am making any mistake. Even Rs.9/trade of SAS is much cheaper than your Zero Brokerage ? Do you guys think traders are fools here ?
Jago Grahak Jago

Finvasia

Hi I am your client. I want to know is there any way to trade multiple account because I am going to shift my two profit share Indian client to your company. And I am going to handle all accounts directly and I do quick trades like 20-40 trades daily.
You can use NEST Dealer ID where you can have the option to trade for multiple clients in same log in. But there are few approvals required. Please reach your account manager to discuss this further.

Finvasia

What are you doing today about leverages/bracket orders ?

What are your policies for high volatile days ?
Hi Timepass,

We are planning to provide Bracket Order before the end of this month. Appreciate your patience. The volatility that we have seen in the past few days due to "Currency Demonetization" and "US Elections" is Not too large to cause us to change our leverage policies. We have extended the same level of leverage to our clients. However if the volatility hits the levels that we have seen in 2008, there is a good chance that the leverage offered by us will be revised temporarily to curb large unwanted speculation on our margin capital.

Finvasia

They are charging stamp duty on option Rs. 95 for a turn over of Rs. 6400/- dear finvasia will you please describe how do you guys calulate stamp duty ?
http://www.anmi.in/downloads/STAMP DUTY PAYABLE_STATE WISE.xls

this document from ANMI website for my state say 0.002% for my state.

According to zerodha's website it's 0.001% or max Rs.50/day.

Do please describe how are you guys calculating ?

Coz I calculate like this : -

0.002% of Rs 6400 = Rs. 0.13
Please someone correct me if I am making any mistake. Even Rs.9/trade of SAS is much cheaper than your Zero Brokerage ? Do you guys think traders are fools here ?

Dear Mark8tune, many thanks for pointing it out and apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. There was a technical glitch and necessary adjustments have been done in your Financial Ledger. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance.