Finvasia

Finvasia

Thanks for detailed reply
But then how you will accommodate MCX traders. As one can not trade MCX in NOW. Any free trading software for MCX trading.

BTW, what are/will be your charges for Scalpert.
Dear niftyaajkal,

For now the only option we have for MCX traders is NEST, however this is expected to change in future once we launch our own trading application.

Finvasia

What is you scalability plan for your infrastructure or platform ?

Because soon you will face these problem.
Dear BPR,

We are well aware of the scalability and technological issues around it.

We are keeping in mind clustering our application loads and data server loads across multiple data centers, leveraging distributed cloud computing and elastic load balancing methods

We try to keep two levels of "connectivity" redundancy for our trading applications, one as a backup of point to point connection and one as satellite backup (VSAT).

As we manage our data center both in-house and out-house. This helps in case of a disaster recovery and data recovery since both these data centers are kept in sync.

There are other tools and infrastructure setups that we keep in mind as we scale up (which might be a little too wide of topic to divulge in detail on the forum)

As and when required, we believe we can quickly and significantly scale up our infrastructure based on the traffic load.

@timepass and @deba

Bro, there is huge ambiguity on stamp duty. :confused: Brokers have to charge based on client residence. As exchange has no control over it, brokers sometime manipulate this and charge high. As per few recent circulars from some states, broker has to pay stamp duty based on volume and for the client residency. I think for all other states, there is confusion .. It is a grey area .hopefully GST will help.. But as i read on some other blogs, it is the responsibility of broker to take and pay to states on time :thumb:

iTrade

Dear Gansal

Many thanks for opening an account with us. We hope you feel satisfied with our services.

We are already offering trading on BSE. Kindly get in touch your relationship manager or speak to our support agent on live chat to get BSE enabled on your terminal. Alternately, you can also PM us your Client Code and we will have someone get in touch with you.

Team Finvasia
I have an email from your support executive stating we will be offering BSE very soon. This was on 21st oct. Did u start offering after that? If yes, then that is good news.

Yes, services are good but lot of things are in the mode of COMING SOON. And NEST data updation is one issue.

iTrade

Dear Gansal,

Many Thanks for your suggestions. We plan to offer bracket order and some additional order types with the launch of ScalpertT's trading application.
I seriously don't understand that why RKSV zerodha and finvasia are investing in their own trading platform. The new platforms are buggy and most of these are in beta. Rather spend a little more and get things done from omnesys. They really have a stable platform. I am sure active traders wont mind paying a fee for NEST.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I seriously don't understand that why RKSV zerodha and finvasia are investing in their own trading platform. The new platforms are buggy and most of these are in beta. Rather spend a little more and get things done from omnesys. They really have a stable platform. I am sure active traders wont mind paying a fee for NEST.
gansal is right..

@Finvasia, U must know...
Without A Bracket Order... a Trading Platform is HANDICAPPED for most active day traders.

Snake.Head

Dear BPR,

We are well aware of the scalability and technological issues around it.

We are keeping in mind clustering our application loads and data server loads across multiple data centers, leveraging distributed cloud computing and elastic load balancing methods

We try to keep two levels of "connectivity" redundancy for our trading applications, one as a backup of point to point connection and one as satellite backup (VSAT).

As we manage our data center both in-house and out-house. This helps in case of a disaster recovery and data recovery since both these data centers are kept in sync.

There are other tools and infrastructure setups that we keep in mind as we scale up (which might be a little too wide of topic to divulge in detail on the forum)

As and when required, we believe we can quickly and significantly scale up our infrastructure based on the traffic load.
You needed look into this ASAP
Today also quotes are not update in nest...
Have been noticing this even other member confirmed

Again don't tell ping servers and blame user internet.
If response from servers is delayed then it show with higher MS only.....

travi

@Finvasia
Just to clarify, NEST charges are Inr. 149 per segment per month.

1. Does it add again over different exchanges?
2. What would be maximum payable charge if every segment is enabled.
3. Tax incl or excl on 149 is not specified.

By 500% leverage we mean upto 5X leverage on futures in NSE, BSE and MCX. We also offer upto 15X leverage on stocks based on Stock VaR.

You can see margin requirements on our Margin calculator by visiting http://finvasia.com/calculators

Hope it helps

Many Thanks

Team Finvasia
I had conversation with your staff yesterday only and they told me they do not offer limit more than 2 times,,,,, I think your team needs better team spirit.,,,,,over and out. I am not going to trade with you I promise,,,,,,,

regards & thanku