Finvasia

iTrade

Dear timepass

Please note that NEST is third party software provided by Thomson Reuters (previously Omnesys). Hence, it’s pass though cost. Other brokers charge a brokerage fees and hence are able to cover this cost via the brokerage that they earn but in case of Finvasia, we dont charge any brokerage hence we have to pass this cost to our traders.

Team Finvasia

If you are charging us for NEST then why bracket order is not supported? You are already paying omnesys a fee then why not get the latest version that supports everything and pass on the free to us. I think many traders would be happy to have latest features and stable platform like NEST. Just a suggestion.

So, will bracket orders be available in Nest or are already available ?
Dear timepass

Becoming a clearing member is a part of our service focusing on our business from FPI clients. Please note that we had been investing in India as an FII since 2010 and we also service other FPI's as a business.

The reference we made to the email and whatsapp was a proverbial one. We have no relationship to the cost of sending an email.

We plan to offer bracket orders with the launch of Scalpert, which should be before the end of this fiscal year.

Please note that NEST is third party software provided by Thomson Reuters (previously Omnesys). Hence, it’s pass though cost. Other brokers charge a brokerage fees and hence are able to cover this cost via the brokerage that they earn but in case of Finvasia, we dont charge any brokerage hence we have to pass this cost to our traders.

If you would like to avoid software charges, please consider using NOW as its a software that we get from NSE and we can give it to our clients for Zero charges. Its available in desktop, web and mobile version.

Many Thanks

Team Finvasia

iTrade

I think they already facing this issue
Nest stop updating quotes and delayed few quotes happens most of day

I have compared this with RKSV nest
Both settings in RKVS/Finvasia Nest are same

Time set as exchange last feed below

Time set as System date and time below

p.s my Internet is working fine :lol:
I agree..I use nestrtd to fetch quotes and I see difference specially in the first 5 mins compared to RKSV.

I wanted to open an account with you after reading bprs' review in the forum forum. But then found your approach is not trustworthy. Your following statements are self-contradictory.

You said VS Fact

No clearing charges: However you are charging MCX clearing charges @Rs. 100/crore. Highest (Hidden charges) in the industry :mad:

Software is Free: Now Charging 150/seg/month or 1050/month for all segment.

Stamp Duty 10/crore: You added WB state as 200/crore now. What should have been happened had I opened account earlier? You will keep changing your policies to take advantage of it.

Promised Advance terminal : Your NEST servers/rate updations are slow.

Said mobile app is available : Not available and shall be available by next year.

In house DP by month end; Not yet available.

It is my humble request please stick to the services being offered or announced in public domain. Otherwise your reliability will be questioned again & again for sure.

regards

Last edited:

Finvasia

Can you clarify the stamp duty part?
As per your website
**Stamp duty for all states will be charged as per UT Chandigarh except for DELHI, RAJASTHAN, GUJRAT, MAHARASTRA, KERALA, AP, KARNATAKA, TELANGANA, WEST BENGAL, TAMIL NADU. (For these states you will be charged as per their Stamp duty).

But nowhere mentioned what is stamp duty of UT chandigarh?

is it 10 per Cr no cap or 10 max per day.
Hello BPR,

In Chandigarh the stamp duty is Rs 10 per day which means that you pay a stamp duty of Rs 10 for every day that you trade and have a contract note generated. There is no minimum of maximum stamp duty its a flat fee of Rs 10 per day traded.

Finvasia

Finally, welcome to traderji. I already have a account with you guys.
Dear Gansal

Many thanks for opening an account with us. We hope you feel satisfied with our services.

I want to know
1. When are you going to support trading in BSE?
We are already offering trading on BSE. Kindly get in touch your relationship manager or speak to our support agent on live chat to get BSE enabled on your terminal. Alternately, you can also PM us your Client Code and we will have someone get in touch with you.

2. When are you going to support your own DMAT account rather than having it with a third party?
We have already applied for our own DP and we expect to have it available for our clients by end of December of first half of January.

3. By 500% margin do you mean 5x? For intraday other brokers are offering 15x and 20x. What are the chances to increase this margin/leverage for intraday?
By 500% leverage we mean upto 5X leverage on futures in NSE, BSE and MCX. We also offer upto 15X leverage on stocks based on Stock VaR.

You can see margin requirements on our Margin calculator by visiting http://finvasia.com/calculators

Hope it helps

Many Thanks

Team Finvasia

Finvasia

If you are charging us for NEST then why bracket order is not supported? You are already paying omnesys a fee then why not get the latest version that supports everything and pass on the free to us. I think many traders would be happy to have latest features and stable platform like NEST. Just a suggestion.
Dear Gansal,

Many Thanks for your suggestions. We plan to offer bracket order and some additional order types with the launch of ScalpertT's trading application.

Hello BPR,

In Chandigarh the stamp duty is Rs 10 per day which means that you pay a stamp duty of Rs 10 for every day that you trade and have a contract note generated. There is no minimum of maximum stamp duty its a flat fee of Rs 10 per day traded.
I believe that the stamp duty is charged as per the state of residence of the Client, not the broker :confused: