Finvasia

On first Day of migrating to beta version, not able to login to Mobile version as it shows "something went wrong"(Desktop is working fine so far).

I have mailed theme regarding the same.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
You might have both shoonya . Chek it and try for shoonya beta. As both looks similar. Mobile working fine for me but desktop appearing trouble.

Vmaster369

MANISH
can you paste screenshot of shoonya beta desktop so we can look how it looks and mobile sceenshot too in your free time ty

i downlaoded beta it says invalid user lol so not activated beta for all
i aint falling for beta once u do they might say cannt go back lol liek they did with nest

==update==

LOL it;s true u cant switch back lmao
how would user know if they want this beta or not if they cannt see it
Staff replied ;-
You can use shoonya upgraded version named as shoonya beta. If you allow, I will forward details to the concerned team to get it activated, You will receive shoonya beta login details in the next 24 working hours. NOTE:- Once it is changed into shoonya beta, you can not log in old version of shoonya. Currently Shoonya beta is not available for Mutual Funds and Algo trading

So dont activate beta unless uknow what u doing lol.
NO preview of beta we dont know if it;s good or not and we are told u cannt switch back if u choose beta lmao

so no ty i think i am stay with current shitty version thats heavy lol

** BETA size is 260 mb after install
original shoonya size is 438 mb after install

MObile shoonya is 64 mb after install
Beta mobile app is 25 mb in size

Still hopless trading platform need not be more then 50 mb tobe light and efficient

Last edited:
MANISH
can you paste screenshot of shoonya beta desktop so we can look how it looks and mobile sceenshot too in your free time ty

i aint falling for beta once u do they might say cannt go back lol liek they did with nest

==update==

You can use shoonya upgraded version named as shoonya beta. If you allow, I will forward details to the concerned team to get it activated, You will receive shoonya beta login details in the next 24 working hours. NOTE:- Once it is changed into shoonya beta, you can not log in old version of shoonya. Currently Shoonya beta is not available for Mutual Funds and Algo trading

NO preview of beta we dont know if it;s good or not and we are told u cannt switch back if u choose beta lmao

Still hopless trading platform need not be more then 50 mb tobe light and efficient

My shonya beta has started . Now I amgoing to start and give you review. Ok I am posting both Mobile and desktop screenshort wait.

MANISH

==update==

Staff replied ;-

MObile shoonya is 64 mb after install
Beta mobile app is 25 mb in size

Attachments

Shoonya beta mobile. Mobile was faster then shoonya old . Desktop too speedy but need to see experience 3-4 days. Charts are ok but need to be improved in space term. But better to comments after exploring everything.

Attachments

Overall is satisfactory but it took few hrs to be comfortable. Nice effort I must say. In web they are providing trading view charts but data seems limited to one month backfill. If charts and market snapsot could run side by side would be better. And space management manually permitted in web also make it comfortable. Data should be provided like fyers. Both intrday and eod. Taken pay out of some amount aa needed processed well. In destop version rest all ok except chart. Previous one chart has more studies. Cant save charts both in web and desktop. Price update speed is good in all mode. Mobile in speed term good improvement. Only thing left is charts. Yesterday I talked to them regarding algo. Good part is they also provide python Api. For me it's great thing as I am learning python. Now after usage can share more experience. But they should work on charts and make trading platform chargeable like 300-500 pm inclusive all segment if required but should provide 6 month backfill for intraday and eod from inception. This will generate revenue for them and we can get quality data. Login become faster in beta in desktop. That's also appreciable. If ignore charts part it's improved. Never used co and co so can't comment on it.

Vmaster369

ok from screenshot i can see they have tried to make shoonya like nest alike... size is reduced but definately cannt beat 50 mb size of nest lol
Good to see we did requested shoonya lite version and they worked and gave beta .

This broker lisen to user but by time it lisen we already fell in love with current shoonya original mobile app :( so no beta for me

ok from screenshot i can see they have tried to make shoonya like nest alike... size is reduced but definately cannt beat 50 mb size of nest lol
Good to see we did requested shoonya lite version and they worked and gave beta .

This broker lisen to user but by time it lisen we already fell in love with current shoonya original mobile app :( so no beta for me
I tell you shoonya beta mobile version beats old shoonya in terms of updating data speed. Yes I am comfortable more with old shoonya desktop only for appearance and color. It's chart was also better. But their effort in web and mobile is appreciable only thing is data should be for 6 month at least.

So far going good with shoonya beta. In morning issue appeared only because of non ticking exchange option while login that was resolved by their executive. I think its a nice effort by them only I told them about charts part which is not major one as we full time trader use paid charts. Thumbs up for till now. Out of 10 will give 8. Only thing is chart part. Data is updating better than old shoonya specially with mobile version . Rest all is also better.