Finvasia

Finvasia

@Finvasia Because of this garbage app you're making trading highly complex. I can't understand why you introduce incomplete features/apps without knowing its impact on a trader. first that scalpert and now this shoonya and above all your customer care, nothing is working in favor of us. You introduced GTT order in equity, that too incomplete. why you doesn't allow higher level buy and lower level sell orders via GTT while all other broker's GTT have this feature. Also being a swing trader, I've to look upon my MTM based upon my entry price but you're showing me on previous day close basis. All these issues forced me to switch back to Zerodha.
Hi @vishal_k04! We understand your concern. Please be assured our team is constantly working on the app for a better user experience. For your feedback regarding GTT, we'll have your suggestion passed on to the concerned team. Regards

Infooo

Ultimately at 9 50 AM they closed the chat support also, NAA rahega baans naa bajegi bansuri... That's how pathetic they are becoming.. NOT EVERYONE CAN SUSTAIN GROWTH...

VJAY

shoonya......................:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

VJAY

finvasia...If you not giving NEST or alternative terminal we moving out soon

Infooo

Now even full time brokers with an stable platform started providing free brokerage in some segments.. better to get rid of these shwety mess