Finvasia

Yes, that's correct! and penalty will be charged only in case of debit or short margin. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Thanks
Thanks for the response.

@Finvasia Excellent Customer care, timely response, Zero Brokerage, No Hidden Charges, 100% transparency and other charges (DP, etc.,) are less than the rest of brokerage firms in India per my knowledge. I am very confident that I choose the right stock brokerage firm and I believe Finvasia will be a No.1 Stock broker in the future.

Request you to add below features/enhancements to the platform ASAP:

1) Show MTM based on entry price instead of end of the price
2) Shoonya application is getting crashed when the charts are opened.
3) Saved Chart settings are not retained after the session is closed.
4) Enable the BUY/SELL/SL orders from Charts.
5) Margin Benefit is not considered at the time of placing the option strategies(Short straddle, Short Stranglles etc.,).
6) Associate with sensibull (for option trading data) or integrate the same functionality in the Shoonya platform itself.
7) or plz bring back the NEST trading platform if possible.

Finvasia

1. Many times I have limit orders beyond 3.29pm(placed earlier) & cancelled after 5 pm or so as my limit buy/sell did not hit.
2) you mean to say like 9- 9.07am AMO order at a single price- 3.40-4pm post session are executed in a single price ?
will tour system will accept market CNC buy/sell orders at 3.40pm-4pm?
Hi @brokenbull! Pre-market orders can be placed under "LIMIT/Market" order type, but post market orders from 3:40-4 PM are placed under "MARKET" order type for buy/sell. Regards

brokenbull

Hi @brokenbull! Pre-market orders can be placed under "LIMIT/Market" order type, but post market orders from 3:40-4 PM are placed under "MARKET" order type for buy/sell. Regards
Great. One doubt.
Many of my limit AMO orders (9-9.07am) got better price than my limit buy/sell as gap up or dowm (as all orders are executed in a single price I think)
Is it the same way duting 3.40-4pm ? If I place a market buy or sell order- is it matched same like AMO orders & executed at a matched single price?

Do you have any plans/eta when you will launch Order level hedge margin benefit against trade level margin benefit??? All other brokers provide it and working at trade level just means you need double the funds in your broker account!!!!!

Hedging process - For hedging you need to have the full margin initially for both the positions and once the hedge positions are open then it will realize the margin hedge benefit instantly. Initially, the full margin is required, and then later on after taking the positions you will get the margin benefit. Please note: you need to have full exchange required margin for all lots of your pair while placing the order on shoonya, once your trades get executed on exchange margin adjust automatically to hedging margin on the trading terminal.

Finvasia

@Finvasia what "intraday leverages" you are giving for nifty 50 stock? also how/ where to check margin requirement for multi-leg option buying writing??
Hi @raj_singh! In equity, leverage is provided according to haircut of that particular scrip. Haircut can differentiate from stock to stock and is updated by the exchange on daily basis. Also, please note full margin is required for options buying, for options writing 2x leverage is provided in intraday. You can reach out to our support for further queries. Regards

Finvasia

Great. One doubt.
Many of my limit AMO orders (9-9.07am) got better price than my limit buy/sell as gap up or dowm (as all orders are executed in a single price I think)
Is it the same way duting 3.40-4pm ? If I place a market buy or sell order- is it matched same like AMO orders & executed at a matched single price?
Hi @brokenbull! You can place order at any price during pre-market session but during post closing session there will be only one closing rate. All buy or sell orders will get executed at closing price only. Regards