Finvasia

Finvasia

Finvasia Team,
Is it possible to sell stocks in CNC between 3.40 to 4 pm? Today, I tried to sell Equitas at ₹81, which price was shown in system, but rejected quoting reason "only board lot market is allowed".
Hi @bhuvan.sbam! Please note, you can sell stocks in CNC between 3:40 to 4 PM. You have to select "Market Order" in order type. Because Limit orders are not allowed in closing session. Regards

Infooo

Checked the TX3 platform of edelweiss.. may be Finvasia was trying something of that sort through Shoonya, but till now they are still atlarge

brokenbull

Hi @bhuvan.sbam! Please note, you can sell stocks in CNC between 3:40 to 4 PM. You have to select "Market Order" in order type. Because Limit orders are not allowed in closing session. Regards
1. Many times I have limit orders beyond 3.29pm(placed earlier) & cancelled after 5 pm or so as my limit buy/sell did not hit.
2) you mean to say like 9- 9.07am AMO order at a single price- 3.40-4pm post session are executed in a single price ?
will tour system will accept market CNC buy/sell orders at 3.40pm-4pm?

1. Many times I have limit orders beyond 3.29pm(placed earlier) & cancelled after 5 pm or so as my limit buy/sell did not hit.
2) you mean to say like 9- 9.07am AMO order at a single price- 3.40-4pm post session are executed in a single price ?
will tour system will accept market CNC buy/sell orders at 3.40pm-4pm?
I tried limit order. Now I understand it should be market order at post session. Thank you.