Finvasia

brokenbull

Is shoonya working properly today?
For me both Desktop and App is down

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Shoonya android app (i dont bother with desktop or web ) working smoothly in my android phone since 8am. (Redmi 7). In the laptop watching kite (volume bar+CPR+volume profile )chart & doing intra day in shoonya & also selling CNC stocks in zerodha at open & buying them back or fresh buying in zerodha between 3.20-3.30pm.(for BTST ) Even converted a small quantity stocks from intraday to CNC in shoonya also (but can not sell tomorrow only day after) .
Stick to shoonya android app .it works well. daily I place amo 30-35 orders in phone. but watching eiether Kite or Trading view chart in laptop +TV screen.

Vmaster369

yeah when volatily is high shoonaya app is purposely made lag uptill 3;31 lag slow be there and from 3;32 pm all be ok server full up instant app open . ;xD

shoonal fails at 3;00 pm to 3;30 pm when there is volatility thats second time i noticed

yeah when volatily is high shoonaya app is purposely made lag uptill 3;31 lag slow be there and from 3;32 pm all be ok server full up instant app open . ;xD

shoonal fails at 3;00 pm to 3;30 pm when there is volatility thats second time i noticed
Well I dont know if its related to your volume. I'm still low volume and not having problems with mobile app. Desktop not working for some days.

Brokerage Zero, but services BIG ZERO,
Finvasia claiming is zero at brokerage but BIG ZERO at services providing to traders and investors. The only broker in india not able to provide hedge benefits to traders at trade entry level, i have already file a complaint at nse about this. For example if you want to place any hedge order for nifty or bank nifty, if we buy any option first then we sell the option then margin will be around 25k, depend on strike difference, but if you want to deploy same position on shoonya, you need to have around 1.6-1.7 lac in your account, once the trade is done then only your hedge benefit will release.

The so called SHOONYA [means zero] trading software is big shoonya, because at least no basic things in this software like predefined quantity, sqoff all positions at a time, basket order with multiple legs etc, if you want to add new scrips on your terminal you need to put full screen, if you use half screen for terminal and other half screen for charts or any other sites you cannot add a new symbol on shoonya. BO order not allow to change sl or target once you place the trade. So many issues like this, regularly i sent mails to them but no use, the answer is our back end team is working on this but we dont know how many months or how many years to take to fix all these.

Support is a big myth at finv, you wont get any support on the spot, you will get ready made answer, forwarded your query to concern team, they are working on that but we dont know how long it will take to resolve it.

The so called Operational Head Mr. pawan is very irresponsible person, very arrogant and careless person, if you ask anything about trading software or margin issues he simply tell those facilities dont need to traders or investors. If we ask any time line, Mr. pawan answer we cant say any time for anything, we cant provide more than this, if you not interested you can stop trading with us, this is his answer.

If you call on chat support or software support for anything no one will attend your calls for longer time, some times IT team head Mr. Sumit attend your call the only answer you will get forwarded to back end, dont know when it will fixed.

f you ask to speak with any responsible person at least at manager level there, no one will respond to you, this so called sarvjeet singh or tahinder singh virk never look in to these issues, they dont bother about finvasia broking, they always busy with other business.

So please think once again to continue with finvasia or if any one want to open new account with them. I filed complaints on nse about finvasia, nse gave some time for them, if these issues or not fixed before that time line, nse will forward my complaint to SEBI and will take necessary action.

brokenbull

Finvasia claiming is zero at brokerage but BIG ZERO at services providing to traders and investors. The only broker in india not able to provide hedge benefits to traders at trade entry level, i have already file a complaint at nse about this. For example if you want to place any hedge order for nifty or bank nifty, if we buy any option first then we sell the option then margin will be around 25k, depend on strike difference, but if you want to deploy same position on shoonya, you need to have around 1.6-1.7 lac in your account, once the trade is done then only your hedge benefit will release.

The so called SHOONYA [means zero] trading software is big shoonya, because at least no basic things in this software like predefined quantity, sqoff all positions at a time, basket order with multiple legs etc, if you want to add new scrips on your terminal you need to put full screen, if you use half screen for terminal and other half screen for charts or any other sites you cannot add a new symbol on shoonya. BO order not allow to change sl or target once you place the trade. So many issues like this, regularly i sent mails to them but no use, the answer is our back end team is working on this but we dont know how many months or how many years to take to fix all these.

Support is a big myth at finv, you wont get any support on the spot, you will get ready made answer, forwarded your query to concern team, they are working on that but we dont know how long it will take to resolve it.

The so called Operational Head Mr. pawan is very irresponsible person, very arrogant and careless person, if you ask anything about trading software or margin issues he simply tell those facilities dont need to traders or investors. If we ask any time line, Mr. pawan answer we cant say any time for anything, we cant provide more than this, if you not interested you can stop trading with us, this is his answer.

If you call on chat support or software support for anything no one will attend your calls for longer time, some times IT team head Mr. Sumit attend your call the only answer you will get forwarded to back end, dont know when it will fixed.

f you ask to speak with any responsible person at least at manager level there, no one will respond to you, this so called sarvjeet singh or tahinder singh virk never look in to these issues, they dont bother about finvasia broking, they always busy with other business.

So please think once again to continue with finvasia or if any one want to open new account with them. I filed complaints on nse about finvasia, nse gave some time for them, if these issues or not fixed before that time line, nse will forward my complaint to SEBI and will take necessary action.
1) IF YOU WANT ALL THE FRILLS , YOU SHOULD GO TO A BROKERAGE THAT CHARGES YOU.
2) Regarding support- I send a mail begging them not to call me & reply by mail only - but they call me same day always. There are many issues in software which are still waiting for answers of course.
A.For example I need trade execution notification in Shoonya android app similar to Zerodha. Bloody prize winners notifications are pushed by shoonya app but not executions !
B.Ofcourse you have to cancel all orders one by one .No single click like zerodha. I place lots of intraday stock AMO orders during 8.00-8.30am. whatever not executed I start cancelling them one by one from 3.00pm .It takes 5 minutes to cancel say 30-40 un executed orders. I can not take the risk of any order getting executed during 3.00-3.15pm & getting auto closed by 3.21pm in a loss by RMS as most of my orders are intraday. Some loosing stocks (small qty) I convert to CNC fulling knowing I can not sell next day in Shoonya
During 3.15 to 3.29pm I buy stocks for BTST under CNC mode in Zerodha.(overnight no brokerage in Zerodha + can do BTST next day even during 9.00-9.07am !
C. shoonya app takes a few extra seconds to show orders executed. you see prize already traded, order is still in pending. Then you try to modify, then says order executed & moves to executed.(order in NSE serves has traded already but shoonya takes a few extra seconds sometimes
D. Using e-Dis is still a task in shoonya !(not smooth like zerodha) Zerodha once e-Dis entered gives blanket permission to sell all stocks in CDSL under CNC . In shoonya you have to enter e-Dis each time with qty. AMO CNC sell orders is a mess. can not modify if the price does not hit target. You have to cancel existing order & place a new sell CNC order enetering e-Dis again.
D. The reason Iam not complaining is I dont trade options in shoonya yet. Iam not overly leveraged >I only use 10%-15% of my funds daily on average. so hedged margin not applying is not an issue for me. Even if I do such a option spread selling I will have twice the full NRML margin before I enter in to this venture.
3. For a simple intraday currency ,commodity micro contracts , stocks trading Shoonya does the job with out any expenses other than govt taxes. That is good enough for me. I never call any broker . Zerodha replies ticket after 48-72 hours. Finvasia has called me always same day when I raise an issue by email. In the last 1 year I called Finvasia only once on the A/c opening day when funds credit took 2 hour delay. I have never called Zerodha since account opening .

Hi Infooo,

We allow single use margin to trade in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX. So there is no need to maintain separate accounts for equities and commodities. Also, you get instant margin if funds are transferred using our trading application (Scalpert, NEST & PRISM). For any offline transfer such as NEST/RTGS/Fund transfer, it may take up to 4 - 6 hours to update the margin.

As per SEBI guidelines, margin need to be provided upfront. So, if there is any short fall, it can be funded same day using any online fund transfer option. In case, you are not able to transfer on the trading day, it has to be paid using cheque and must be cleared within 4 working days. In case, the same is not paid, there is margin short fall penalty as per exchange structure applies.

Hope this clarifies doubts.
So to be clear...lets say I found that yesterday I had short margin so can I go to bank today to deposit the cheque worth shortfall to avoid penalty ...ofcourse date I will write on cheque would be yesterday (in other words date on which shortfall occured)

1) IF YOU WANT ALL THE FRILLS , YOU SHOULD GO TO A BROKERAGE THAT CHARGES YOU.
2) Regarding support- I send a mail begging them not to call me & reply by mail only - but they call me same day always. There are many issues in software which are still waiting for answers of course.
A.For example I need trade execution notification in Shoonya android app similar to Zerodha. Bloody prize winners notifications are pushed by shoonya app but not executions !
B.Ofcourse you have to cancel all orders one by one .No single click like zerodha. I place lots of intraday stock AMO orders during 8.00-8.30am. whatever not executed I start cancelling them one by one from 3.00pm .It takes 5 minutes to cancel say 30-40 un executed orders. I can not take the risk of any order getting executed during 3.00-3.15pm & getting auto closed by 3.21pm in a loss by RMS as most of my orders are intraday. Some loosing stocks (small qty) I convert to CNC fulling knowing I can not sell next day in Shoonya
During 3.15 to 3.29pm I buy stocks for BTST under CNC mode in Zerodha.(overnight no brokerage in Zerodha + can do BTST next day even during 9.00-9.07am !
C. shoonya app takes a few extra seconds to show orders executed. you see prize already traded, order is still in pending. Then you try to modify, then says order executed & moves to executed.(order in NSE serves has traded already but shoonya takes a few extra seconds sometimes
D. Using e-Dis is still a task in shoonya !(not smooth like zerodha) Zerodha once e-Dis entered gives blanket permission to sell all stocks in CDSL under CNC . In shoonya you have to enter e-Dis each time with qty. AMO CNC sell orders is a mess. can not modify if the price does not hit target. You have to cancel existing order & place a new sell CNC order enetering e-Dis again.
D. The reason Iam not complaining is I dont trade options in shoonya yet. Iam not overly leveraged >I only use 10%-15% of my funds daily on average. so hedged margin not applying is not an issue for me. Even if I do such a option spread selling I will have twice the full NRML margin before I enter in to this venture.
3. For a simple intraday currency ,commodity micro contracts , stocks trading Shoonya does the job with out any expenses other than govt taxes. That is good enough for me. I never call any broker . Zerodha replies ticket after 48-72 hours. Finvasia has called me always same day when I raise an issue by email. In the last 1 year I called Finvasia only once on the A/c opening day when funds credit took 2 hour delay. I have never called Zerodha since account opening .
Your trading is completely different from mine, i agree with you in few things but not with all, see here is not the question about zero brokerage or per lot brokerage, i am asking for my rights as a trader and asking them to pass on the benefits to traders which providing by exchange, its their responsibility, they cant escape from that because they are not charging any brokerage.

Infooo

Agree with your first point... @Finvasia should seriously think about providing hedge margin benefit at Order entry level rather than post trade execution.. if exchange and SEBI has allowed this whats the issue in it's implementation.. almost all brokerage provide this.. and its beneficial for both. Party customer as well as broker.