Finvasia

Vmaster369

Even with POA
if i buy tejas today
then sell tomorrow and then i buy gland instantly in cnc
then on third day it wont allow me to buy or sell anything from fourth day i can sell glad as that be credited to
demate
Question is why ? i do not understand that
(bwt account had 10K and on third day it did n;t allowed me to sell a single share not even 1 qty in cnc )

And once you place a CNC order you will not be able to convert that to intraday
mera shoona ya mahan ( i have confirmed with them this they said from next week u be able to do conversion )

Last edited:
Dear TJ Members,

In reference to recent SEBI Circular, brokers have been asked to close CCA account and enable pledging mechanism from client’s Demat account. This may impact clients who are actively trading in cash segment from 31 Aug 2020. We will share new pledge/unpledge process separately.

Let's understand with a scenario:

All shares bought are transferred directly to client DP account.

Earlier: You could transfer shares from your Demat account to our CCA account using Easiest and later were able to sell those shares.

Now: Since there is no CCA account, you shall not be able to transfer shares from your DP account to our account in advance. Hence, selling of shares may have challenges.

Clients with POA will be able to see the holding in their trading application and can sell without transferring to us. Also, shares will remain in your Demat account, so you can see them in your backoffice. To this, here are two options:

1. Apply for POA immediately

a. You need to print copy of POA from https://www.finvasia.com/img/guidance/power_of_attorney.pdf

b. Sign on all pages. Do watch this video before signing- How to fill POA form

c. Fill the POA form and send us the original to our Corporate office :
Finvasia Centre, D-179, Sector 74, Mohali, Punjab 160055

d. We can only enable POA once original has been received with us.

e. Please make sure we receive the original POA document before 22 Aug 2020

2. eDIS (Coming soon)

We are in the process to implement and may take some time. So, we would advise to share the POA for now. In case you wish, the POA can also be revoked once eDIS is available.

Please feel free to reach our DP Department, Parveen : 99140 66318 or email [email protected] or open a ticket in Prism.

Regards
By what time you will share vidio of new pledge and unpledge process
Thanks and regards

brokenbull

Ok. But it's disappointing that even after getting e-dis facility, we can't do delivery trade.
Ok. An update in using e-Dis in FINVASIA with out POA on record.
1)what I bought on 27th (wednesday ) - i could sell today (29th Friday ) at 9.15am .
2.In zerodha you input e-Dis one time - the system allows cnc sell orders for all stocks held at CDSL for that day .
3.But In Finvasia you have to input quantity & e_dis pin each time you sell each stock!
4.I was able to place CNC sell amo order on ICICI today morning.(using edis). but you can not edit amo order if the market does not open high enough. I bought at 525 on 27th. today I thought it will pop at 545 (today results day) .But when ICICI did not go higher than 535, I tried to edit . but was rejected. so I cancel the existing AMO CNC sell order & placed a fresh CNC sell order again using edis & closed the position at 535.
5. Yesterday purchase of BANKBEES at 300 is in storage.But I sold 27th purchases successfully in 2 tranches (each time input edis is a must )
6.USA market is diving. so possible testing yesterday's low is possible.(banknifty is stronger than NIfty)
7. I always buy stocks in "intraday" & will convert to CNC at 3.00pm(if not RMS will close it 3.21pm loss or profit)
So unless you can withstand next trading day "can not sell rule"- you can buy in CNC & sell using eDis on the 2nd day . BTST not possible (buy today sell tomorrow not possible)

Last edited:
Ok. An update in using e-Dis in FINVASIA with out POA on record.
1)what I bought on 27th (wednesday ) - i could sell today (29th Friday ) at 9.15am .
2.In zerodha you input e-Dis one time - the system allows cnc sell orders for all stocks held at CDSL for that day .
3.But In Finvasia you have to input quantity & e_dis pin each time you sell each stock!
4.I was able to place CNC sell amo order on ICICI today morning.(using edis). but you can not edit amo order if the market does not open high enough. I bought at 525 on 27th. today I thought it will pop at 545 (today results day) .But when ICICI did not go higher than 535, I tried to edit . but was rejected. so I cancel the existing AMO CNC sell order & placed a fresh CNC sell order again using edis & closed the position at 535.
5. Yesterday purchase of BANKBEES at 300 is in storage.But I sold 27th purchases successfully in 2 tranches (each time input edis is a must )
6.USA market is diving. so possible testing yesterday's low is possible.(banknifty is stronger than NIfty)
7. I always buy stocks in "intraday" & will convert to CNC at 3.00pm(if not RMS will close it 3.21pm loss or profit)
So unless you can withstand next trading day "can not sell rule"- you can buy in CNC & sell using eDis on the 2nd day . BTST not possible (buy today sell tomorrow not possible)
Ok Sir. Thank you for the input. Basically I am trader in stock and mostly BTST. If it's not there, I have to continue with Zerodha only.

Vmaster369

yeah Finvasia need to change it
You need to BRing you input e-Dis one time - the system allows cnc sell orders for all stocks held at CDSL for that day .
Bring that
must admit zerodha deserves to be billonaire they are ahead in bringing TEchnology FIRst ;xD that to optimized but at cost.
Our rocky charges nothing we need to poke him each things

brokenbull

Dear Finvasia
following are the glitches / neccessary improvements in shoonya.
1) e-Dis pin to sell CNC holdings is working smoothly. but each time to sell we have to enter e-Dis.(In zerodha once entered, rest of the day CNC orders to sell holdings in CDSL goes thro instantly. (not wasting 20-40 seconds on e-Dis cdsl popup)

2. With out physical POA ,in zerodha one can do BTST using e-Dis. But in Finvasia you can not sell next day (only 2nd day) . Try to find out the method & introduce for existing clients so that we can self sign online/via aadhar otp necessary documentation (no witness etc)

3.No order executed notifictions in android app. (but your notifications regarding contests winner are showing up!! ).
Kindly rectify Shoonya app to show "order executed " notifications. (shoonya logo at the left corner of the phone like zerodha does)
In desktop order executed produces sound .That's very good Never checked in web as hardly log in to web version.

4. NSE /MCX AMO orders unable to edit if it is still not traded .( if the limit price hits ,order does gets traded of course). One has to cancel existing un executed AMO orders & place a new limit /market orders to execute the trade,