Finvasia

brokenbull

Today i traded a lot using android app only.
Morning RMS was rejecting perfectly with in range intraday limit orders (not all scrips ,but some scrips)
after 11.30am that problem resolved. After 2pm android app struggled a lot -so opened web but no use. Then came back to app only.
stopped trading view chart to stop bandwidth as hell broke loose & was not able to close positions .
sun pharma fell 15 points in 2 minutes. axis fell 10 points
after 2.15-2.30 everything fell down violently .app struggled to close position/ traded orders appearing only when you try to modify etc -could not even square position at a loss from positions tab(all cash equity)
Though Finvasia will close all Intraday orders at 3.20pm with out extra charge- market was breaking down hard. so
closed all long positions in a loss one by one at market price during 2.30-2.45pm.. Lost 1% of my equity today ( I was faring ok till 1pm.) Lesson learnt . have to trade with caution till Jan 4th .
all broker platforms had issues it seems as market fell violently as US operators were pushing down DJIA/S&P in after market thin volume.

it connects instantly for me (faster than Nest)
once in the morning got a problem after they resolve no issues. traded many times. but I request them please be alert. I want to be with them as they are honest so far. Client service is ok. Last two tradin facing problems. Once due to my own net connection not their fault and they communicated immediatley. Today yes missed bank nifty once but ok in 10-20 mintues all was fine. But it can be janlewa if big trades and happen in between. Its not pathar ki lakeer that they wont charge. Something is better than nothing. Like 500 Rs per month so that no load on them. And we too happy. But provide better software. No need to be unique in every thing. Lots og good trading platform available which are performing well. Keep one free for whom trading rarely. Full-time trader can pay. Or charge like 5 -10 rs total one round trade. I am sure once they make either shoonya better or any other software they will win the market. As (sebi chor) slowly slowly going to abolish intraday margin system so all broker at same space. I have huge respect for them. As their brokerage plan saved my lakhs of rupees brokerage.

May be its new that why all are facing problem even they themselves some time.

@Finvasia - I want to understand RMS policy about writing stock put option and taking delivery.
Lets say I write a stock put option and it becomes in the money and instead of booking loss ..I want to take delivery ..
So I understand you would need full contract value in my trading account before 2 pm but
do you need a ratio of full contract value a day or 2 or 3 or 4 before expiry ?

Please explain RMS policy regarding this in bit detail.

Last edited: