Finvasia

@Finvasia - We recently tried to create a credit spread in Shoonya ..so created 'long' position first and than tried to create 'short' position but system asked for full margin - even though I already had a long position for the same scrip ... I think its is a big bug ...and even though sebi has peak margin rules ..I don't think system will require full margin if someone has already bought the hedge first. Your cust. service rep said - once you create short position by providing full margin - additional margin will be released. But why ask for full margin in first place?

CougarTrader

Dear @Finvasia,

In regards to Shoonya, would request you to NOT show Realized/Unrealized P&L as per Daily MTM please! It only creates confusion - Margin anyway gets adjusted as per MTM - so the difference in Margin (when compared to previous day) is already indicative of the MTM deviation.

Requesting to please show the Realized/Unrealized P&L as per actual Buy/Sell traded prices! It shall help us know the Open Position PnL status at a glance.

Thank you

@Finvasia - We recently tried to create a credit spread in Shoonya ..so created 'long' position first and than tried to create 'short' position but system asked for full margin - even though I already had a long position for the same scrip ... I think its is a big bug ...and even though sebi has peak margin rules ..I don't think system will require full margin if someone has already bought the hedge first. Your cust. service rep said - once you create short position by providing full margin - additional margin will be released. But why ask for full margin in first place?
@Finvasia
I am also facing margin issues with Shoonay. I place a limit order and then I try to place a stop loss order for the same. System expects double the margin for this. I think this is totally wrong. Please fix your margin rules.

right click on broadcast u will see normal/socket ,u can choose anyone , no need to relogin
Thanks
but at first I will like to know,
why Shoonya stops working by itself, during market time
and it happens quite frequently.
:DD :DD

and a new headache, (like that was in NOW)
to put login password again, if remains idle for sometime
why this.