Finvasia

Yes desktop version vanished itself from the laptop. Forced to use web version.[/QUI

I am sorry. It was error from my system side. My antivrus blocked few files of shoonya. Thanz to Finvasia for quickly responding. No complaints. I made them aware of fib expansion, gartely and restore and move so that they rectify and provide the same. What ever is truth and I am experiencing posting that only.

Last edited:

brokenbull

1)Now using all 3 versions. (web/android app/ desktop exe) & reasonably satisfied.
2.Still using Finvasia primarily for currencies & commodities as there is no eDis option yet to sell CNC stocks next day.
3) chart in desktop/exe is ok .(same chartIQ as in zerodha ) but saves chart settings only for the current session. close & reopen you have to start the ramayana from the beginning.
4)web& android app are in sync. desk top at the moment independent. same password for all shoonya version. android app with a 4 digit pin is he fastest to log in which Im using predominantly.
5) I dont trade stock /equity index futures /options.
only currency pairs & commodity (gold guinea/silver-micro) .
still chicken to trade natural gas (tempting as 1 ₹ movement is ₹1250.& copper. still watching metaldx & bullion index .yet to trade.
6. have trading view app charts in 15m settings in the phone to check major support/resistance for intraday.
7. AMO does not work from 8am in the app/web/exe.. but able to place amo orders only by 8.50am (8.57am cut off) Pre market for equity 9-9.07am no issues.

Review of Shoonya Web (browser based):

How much ever I want to begin with some positive points about Shoonya, there hardly exist any (it has shoonya positive points). It is a deteriorated version of Scalpert.

(1) Scalpert had a straightforward interface beginning with client's watchlist. Shoonya unnecessarily starts-up with nifty & sensex scrips. (wasting your bandwidth also in the process), and there appears no way to change that.

(2) Once you enter the detail quote page there is no way to get back to your previous watchlist screen. Same problem when you hit profile button at right-hand side top.

(3) To top it all, charts appear in a small part of your screen and there doesn't appear a button to maximize it to full window. So there is hardly any use of such small chart.

There will be several other deficiencies, but I'm tired of Shoonya, after looking at just the above three issues. Even the login itself is not secure enough with proper PIN, security question or other 2FA methods. PAN numbers are not secure 2FA.

Scalpert web was much better despite its own limitations. To expect customers to pay for this platform would be a distant dream. Shoonya web appears to be a slap on the face of Finvasia customers! especially because it was forced on customers, by discontinuing Scalpert / Nest. Because of this, it would be a surprise, if "Shoonya" retains existing customers for Finvasia, even in its present free avatar, let alone getting new & ignorant customers.