Finvasia

Hi, I have spoken to cutomer care twice in the last month and even now I cannot access mcx on nest trader. Could you please do something about it. I cannot even watch a live quote in marketwatch anymore for the mcx segment. How is it possible that this issue has existed for more than a month and as they said with other customers too.

Finvasia

Hi, I have spoken to cutomer care twice in the last month and even now I cannot access mcx on nest trader. Could you please do something about it. I cannot even watch a live quote in marketwatch anymore for the mcx segment. How is it possible that this issue has existed for more than a month and as they said with other customers too.
Hi @icytrader! We have been informed that our team member reached out to you and will be assisting you with the issue. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks

Finvasia

Hi @neo.mx! Kindly refer to our post on "why POA" for pledging of shares here. Thanks
Why POA:
In case, you sell the shares, we need POA to transfer shares from your Demat account to Exchange Pool account directly for trade settlement. Also, in case the account gets debit due to any MTM loss, we need to sell the shares on T+5. So, POA is must to avail pledge services.