Finvasia

brokenbull

Any Reason why you are using scalpert instead of Nest desktop software as i suppose most of us here do the same,The scalpert is not at all feasible for trading and scalping(Though its name is scalpert)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Iam currently using Scalpert android app. It is very stable. I have a laptop+ 24" monitor. I have more funds in zerodha .but running zerodha kite (i only watch the 1min/ 2min volume chart+volume profile ) + finvasia NEST crashes my laptop. (I have to increase ram soon) . so basically watching chart in zerodha kite & placing orders in zerodha in laptop & via android app in finvasia. I like the trading viewcharts with my favourite set ups . soon have to invest in a desk top to run trading view+ nest in one pc & KITE in another computer.(currently kite android app is also in used in emergency & after hours for trading silvermicro.

@Finvasia I want to know about how new margins works in your platform. If I have 50k in my account and I buy 10400 CE so now will the system allow me to sell 10200 CE? As per the new margins 50k should be enough for this hedged trade so just want to confirm this?

Finvasia

Hello Finvasia,

Today(Like Yesterday Morning) there is a delay in quote update in Nest Terminal(checked with other broker terminal).

Please check and ensure to rectify as it results entry at incorrect point and losses.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Hi @dpksingh571, The platform is working fine. Kindly inbox us your client code and one of our support executives will reach out to you to assist. Thanks

@Finvasia, Some other brokerages have already moved their customers to the new sebi approved TPIN process. When is finvasia moving to TPIN authorization mechanism for sale of shares from CDSL demat account ?