Finvasia

Finvasia

I have a question about CDSL easiest - when I try to use setup to transfer shares to you it shows - Users should note that Transactions with reason code “3” will be rejected, Kindly ensure NOT TO ENTER REASON CODE for transactions where at least one leg to the transaction is a CM Settlement Account or CC Account (transfer with CDSL transactions).

So does it mean we should not choose any reason code at all? in your video it shows we have to use reason code 8 for margin to stock broker/PCM? or for selling reason code 2 - for offmarket sale/purchase.

But instruction on cdsl website it shows don't use any code.
Hi @curiousv! In case, you wish to transfer shares for additional trading margins, please select this reason code. Thanks

1591016434697.png

How to place order in new margin system .whether i had to first sell then buy or first buy then sell in iron condor if i am selling first it asking huge margin as earlier what's the solution for placing order and exiting iron condor position thanking you

Finvasia

How to place order in new margin system .whether i had to first sell then buy or first buy then sell in iron condor if i am selling first it asking huge margin as earlier what's the solution for placing order and exiting iron condor position thanking you
Hi @sujitlutu, You have to buy option first then sell in the new margin system. Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia So if I want to sell my shares ..what code I choose? of even if I choose code 8 (margin to broker) or I have to choose code 2 which is offmarket sale ??
Hi @curiousv, If you are referring to transfer of shares from your DP to broker account after selling, then you would need settlement number. For more clarity, we would suggest that you share your Client Code and one of our executives can call and explain. Thanks

Hi @curiousv, If you are referring to transfer of shares from your DP to broker account after selling, then you would need settlement number. For more clarity, we would suggest that you share your Client Code and one of our executives can call and explain. Thanks
No I am talking about transferring my shares to you before selling (not after). What code should I choose? so after I transfer to your collateral account it will be available in my holding for next business day for selling. Do I still use the same code - margin to stock broker?