Finvasia

Dear TJ members!
With immediate effect, we will not be offering additional margin. All accounts will be restricted to 1X exchange margin. This decision has been taken due to the unprecedented move in the market & with a view to safeguard client funds.
Again Today,There was a huge price discrepancy,i bought 10800 ce call option at 79(limit price triggered few moment later though the price showinh was around 76),Later sold looking at increasing price with mkt order(presuming i am booking profit) However it was executed at 68,while the price was still reflecting around 88,i was very reluctant to shift from nse now and now i feel my reluctance was genuine

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Again Today,There was a huge price discrepancy,i bought 10800 ce call option at 79(limit price triggered few moment later though the price showinh was around 76),Later sold looking at increasing price with mkt order(presuming i am booking profit) However it was executed at 68,while the price was still reflecting around 88,i was very reluctant to shift from nse now and now i feel my reluctance was genuine

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
i was trading with Zerodha using NEST and after facing technical issues with them I moved to Finvasia only to switch to NSE Now. I called NSE helpline to ask how orders are handled and they told me orders placed on NOW have a lower execution lag vs NEST because NOW orders are sent directly to NSE. I suggest you to use Upstox or Kite for your graphs or even better if you can get Amibroker and then use NSE NOW only for order execution.

Dear TJ members!
With immediate effect, we will not be offering additional margin. All accounts will be restricted to 1X exchange margin. This decision has been taken due to the unprecedented move in the market & with a view to safeguard client funds.
Why you had blocked crude option buying. Atleast from that we small trader can take trades. And in that no money is at big risk. Please atleast open commodity options. In future do you open your leverage plan or not ?

read SEBI directives about intraday leverage.
Atleast I think commodity options should not be blocked as it can give great help at these time. In commodity option no intraday available. So we are using full margin. Investment was very small. And crude and gold options giving good movement. Dont allow option writing but atleast with buying we can make our day. And in that client lose that is there problem. Broker is safe already as no extra advantage they have to give. Those who are trading they know the risk.

Last edited:

Vmaster369

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The shares I purchased on friday are still not credited to my demat account on tuesday. They are visible in NEST holdings as in beneficiary account, I tried to sell them but not allowed . Now how do I suppose to sell them ?

Edit : NEST allowed me to sell today (wednesday)

Last edited: