Finvasia

Vmaster369

and it;s fixed actually at 10:30 am everything was fixed all they need was motivation lol lmao
Finvaisa read the thread and solved the issue ... Ok i will stay with you for now ^^
hahahhahhaha
devils laugh

Why does finvasia sends brokerage contract note at 11:49 pm when everybody is sleeping what a hard working broker

Even margin short fall penalty notice is sent at same time so use has no time or only 15 min to clear haha
Broker like samco send same at 7:30 pm dot

Last edited:

Vmaster369

Another thing
https://prism.finvasia.com/ManageAccounts/financial-ledger
go there it will neevr display ledger of past 15 days or 7 days or even year 2020 .

that needs an urgent fix

Profit Loss statement is neevr shown proper with TAXES it;s always without tax why ?
W/o definition: without
Do you plan to give us proper option of PROFIT / LOSS with tax option ever ?

it;s being now 3 yrs + i am with you

and we wonder despite keeping every thing Zero 0 why customer don;t grow
coz technology is Zero too lol

Last edited:
Guys please tell how is finvasia for scraping nifty/banknifty options.. I know finvasia charts are not so good and for charts i have zerodha charts already setup with my custom template.. So for fast placing entry and exit order how good is finvasia mobile app ??
If you guys are doing scalping in finvasia please share your experience and how much average brokerage monthly are you saving by using finvasia..
i trade with 10k to 15k capital only.. just 1 or 2 lots of nifty/BN.. my average brokerage comes around 2500 to 3000rs monthly..

nadiyakinare

Guys please tell how is finvasia for scraping nifty/banknifty options.. I know finvasia charts are not so good and for charts i have zerodha charts already setup with my custom template.. So for fast placing entry and exit order how good is finvasia mobile app ??
If you guys are doing scalping in finvasia please share your experience and how much average brokerage monthly are you saving by using finvasia..
i trade with 10k to 15k capital only.. just 1 or 2 lots of nifty/BN.. my average brokerage comes around 2500 to 3000rs monthly..
what will be your average time duration to hold trades while scalping ?
how frequently will you trade in intraday ?

Vmaster369

Well this broker is good. doesn;t charge you anything so couldn;t expect anything more ^^
3 yrs + and still stuck with him .
i say go for it it;s free to open account too
so test it out 1-2 days you feel good stay with them

trading option is not good idea in yearly P & L u be in loss always .. futures are way to go on contition u have margin paying capacity

i say go for it and use nest platform .

VJAY

Dear Finvasia,
Why you charging for bracket orders where every broker giving it free?!!!!!!!!!!!

Infooo

Short margin mail usually sent after 10 pm.. instead of cheque can't we make the online payment by 11pm and share the reference number to avoid penalty..