Finvasia

Today i shifted fromNow to Nest and had a Horrble Experience with the same,The price was not updating properly due to which i missed Many opportunity to Trade,Had to open my other Broker Terminal to Match the price as there was a huge difference with Price.

Anyone Else faced issue with Nest?

josefjohny

The silent reader
Today i shifted fromNow to Nest and had a Horrble Experience with the same,The price was not updating properly due to which i missed Many opportunity to Trade,Had to open my other Broker Terminal to Match the price as there was a huge difference with Price.

Anyone Else faced issue with Nest?
Yes. I too experienced the same. Today there was price mismatch but that is not the usual case.

WTF happening in Finvasia NEST trader, something suspicious seems like finvasia purposely doing it..yesterday too and it continues today..they are delaying the feed 5-10sec purposely..

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly note that the issue is at Omnesys NEST level as NSE is working from its DR (Disaster Recovery) Site. We expect PR from them as well. Also, we are informed that this issue is not isolated to Finvasia and other brokers using the same platform are also experiencing glitches.

Regards