Finvasia

Your chat support is great and the payout person is responding to mail very promptly, i saved a lot because of your zero clearing charges and i wish this news should bring more clients to you.

I was only holding back because wasn't comfortable paying nest fee. Now i will definitely open my account with you guys.
but were comfortable in paying brokerage per trade to Z and/or other brokers
Right !!!!!!! :DD

Infooo

Hey can someone provide me comparisons between nest and best.. I rarely used nest but now I am using best since last few months as it give a stable mobile app.. can someone help with benefits of both

Hey can someone provide me comparisons between nest and best.. I rarely used nest but now I am using best since last few months as it give a stable mobile app.. can someone help with benefits of both
Both NEST and BEST have the same interface when compared on web. But you won’t get mobile app in NEST.
Rest: there are many benefits if using NEST over BEST. You get to use leverage, BO, CO and basket orders. Plus I think order processing is much faster in NEST than BEST.

Dear TJ Members!

We strive to make as many things #Free for clients as possible. And as we grow our volumes and revenues, it is now possible for us to absorb the cost of #NEST and provide it free of cost to our clients. Going forward there will be no cost to use NEST or #ScalperT Web / Scalpert Mobile.

View attachment 38374

Thanks
This is Insane really ,reducing cost is enough know why zero, Any Way Thanks Good Luck for your Growth