Finvasia

please review the Finvasia from your experience? i m thinking of opening account.
ONLY PEOPLE GET DOUBT OF FINVASIA THIS BROKER IS SAFE BCZ THEY DONT CHARGE HOW THEY RUN AS BROKERAGE IS PRIMARY SOURCE OF INCOME FOR BROKERS
Bro ,zero brokerage is not new ,search robinhood usa in google all big brokers following robinhood now ,now question always people doubt and ask including me, how finvasia with zero brokerage survial it is their problem and they are saying they have multiple core incomes ,ok keep it aside those core incomes we dont know ,IF THEY NOT ABLE TO SURVIVE THEY WILL INCREASE BROKERAGE FROM RS.0 TO RS.20 UNLIKE ZERODHA AND UPSTOX WHO CHARGE RS.20 ( IT MY THINKING),EVEN THEY INCREASE RS.5 IT IS COMFORTABLE FOR US

ONLY PEOPLE GET DOUBT OF FINVASIA THIS BROKER IS SAFE BCZ THEY DONT CHARGE HOW THEY RUN AS BROKERAGE IS PRIMARY SOURCE OF INCOME FOR BROKERS
Bro ,zero brokerage is not new ,search robinhood usa in google all big brokers following robinhood now ,now question always people doubt and ask including me, how finvasia with zero brokerage survial it is their problem and they are saying they have multiple core incomes ,ok keep it aside those core incomes we dont know ,IF THEY NOT ABLE TO SURVIVE THEY WILL INCREASE BROKERAGE FROM RS.0 TO RS.20 UNLIKE ZERODHA AND UPSTOX WHO CHARGE RS.20 ( IT MY THINKING),EVEN THEY INCREASE RS.5 IT IS COMFORTABLE FOR US
i totally agree with you my friend, but my concern is Demat Account safe with them, because i m thinking of using my shares as co-lateral for positional trading.

Recently BMA wealth creators has been suspended, should we be worried about these things as i also came to know about "Investor protection fund", where it says clients will get refund up to 15 lacs, any person with knowledge about this can explain this

Last edited:
i totally agree with you my friend, but my concern is Demat Account safe with them, because i m thinking of using my shares as co-lateral for positional trading.
IF you believe finvasia model is safe model to run business in long run,then take co- lateral ,why we feel not safe because we are not believing finvasia unlike zerodha who are succesful big broker(at starting people also got same doubt about zerodha).

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Recently BMA wealth creators has been suspended, should we be worried about these things as i also came to know about "Investor protection fund", where it says clients will get refund up to 15 lacs, any person with knowledge about this can explain this
Ideally we should never put all eggs in one basket. Same goes for brokers and also our savings with banks. There are TV news that many depositers have their life time savings 50 lakh , 90 lakh in only one bank PMC ànd they can do nothing now except crying and repenting their mistake.

lvgandhi

For trading in nse F&O with nest trader, any monthly charge is levied for using nest trader for any body in Finvasia

lvgandhi

Yes as per website, for trading in nse, bse & mcx, each segment cost ₹49+gst, and BO cost separately ₹99+gst.
I know what is in website. I wanted to know whether charge is deducted to anyone who actually trade in nse F&O.