Finvasia

TraderRavi

low risk profile
They have changed their backoffice. Atleast should have informed the clients beforehand

https://prism.finvasia.com/

Username - client id
Pass = current
Then Change new Password. Add security Questions. Done

More flashy feel. opens fast compare to previous one. No contract note, no financial ledger info and no holding. Half done system opened for everyone. They should have done it in offline mode.
It means all upgrade will be done in these 3 holidays. I hope so. Checked every option and some aren't working.

Login again > Asks security quetions> As soon as you start to answer 2nd question, after every typed text pointed moves to 1st answer. Bug right here.
Thank you for informing us.

rajin90

Its wednesday and still of all data of customers isn't updated.

2nd found another issue - If you login into prism then system automatically logs you out from trading platform. It means you can only login in bakcoffice or trading platform. For now forget about accessing prism during market hours.
Also payin function at prism is not working.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Its wednesday and still of all data of customers isn't updated.

2nd found another issue - If you login into prism then system automatically logs you out from trading platform. It means you can only login in bakcoffice or trading platform. For now forget about accessing prism during market hours.
Also payin function at prism is not working.
payout link in NEST removed ? only payin link in NEST now. Can someone confirm it ?

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
please review the Finvasia from your experience? i m thinking of opening account. Is my money safe with them?
If you want money safe, open account with hdfc or icici direct.

finvasia is no frill broker. doesn't have charting and system is full of bugs. Unless you trade using NEST it's not usable for day traders.