Finvasia

this could be because of, either or both of these two reasons

- net issue
and/or
- system overload
I don't think it's net issue as it is giving same problem with broadband and phone's hotspot.

System overload- I didn't understand, can you explain in detail.

Earlier I've used upstox nest, worked fine but in Windows 7, recently upgraded to windows 10. Is it something related to compatibility issue??

I don't think it's net issue as it is giving same problem with broadband and phone's hotspot.

System overload- I didn't understand, can you explain in detail.

Earlier I've used upstox nest, worked fine but in Windows 7, recently upgraded to windows 10. Is it something related to compatibility issue??
using W7, cant say for W10

Spoke with finvasia today, they are saying they will upgrade scalpert and are keen to forward the feedback to their development team. However I couldn't get a reply from them that they are releasing new upgrade sooner. Customer Service suggested to use NEST for only 49Rs a month.

Haven't used one before and even seen before. Can those who used NEST confirm it's worth installing on desktop? although I'm more of web guy, I could give it a go if reviews are good.

What other feature does it comes with? Do we get new version or Omnysys version which is not shown on their website anymore?
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/finvasia-trading-platforms-review.107639/