Finvasia

Here are some details about leverage offered by Finvasia (for Futures segment only, intraday only): All figures are approximate. For exact figures, contact the broker.

For algo trading, they are planning to tie-up with Greeksoft and stopped offering any new Symphony products. Current Symphony Presto users will remain active. No new users being allowed for Symphony by Finvasia.

a) No leverage: you can buy 1 Nifty futures lot(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

b) 2x leverage is free.
You can buy 2 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh in it.

c) For Rs1lakh: Rs84/day/lakh (bronze plan)
3x leverage (2x + x).
You can buy 3 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

d) For Rs10lakh: approx Rs1500/day/10lakh (silver plan)
4x leverage (2x + 2x).
You can buy 4 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

e) For Rs10 lakh: approx Rs2000+/day/10lakh (platinum plan). (it was above Rs2000 but i am unable to
recollect exactly how much it was. Between Rs2000 to Rs2500 per day per Rs10lakhs)
5x leverage (2x + 3x)..
You can buy 5 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

There are 250 trading days per year.
(Rs2000 * 250days) = Rs5lakhs per year paid to broker for getting 5 times leverage on Rs10lakhs.
Can you earn 50% per year profit on Rs10lakh? You are paying that much(above 50% per year) to the broker for additional leverage. This is the reason behind zero brokerage fees. This type of leverage structure is suitable for those traders who use leverage only for few days per month(during expiry).

These figures increase/decrease every day. You do not get charged any fee on saturday/sunday. To activate the leverage, it takes 1 day. After activation if you do not use leverage on any particular day, you still get charged for it. To deactivate, you have to call or email them, it will be deactivated in 24 hours. Check the attached image for more details on leverage offered.
Untitled.png

Can any active users comment on stability of Finvasia servers for algo trading? i heard the servers were down a few times in April/May this year

Here are some details about leverage offered by Finvasia (for Futures segment only, intraday only): All figures are approximate. For exact figures, contact the broker.

For algo trading, they are planning to tie-up with Greeksoft and stopped offering any new Symphony products. Current Symphony Presto users will remain active. No new users being allowed for Symphony by Finvasia.

a) No leverage: you can buy 1 Nifty futures lot(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

b) 2x leverage is free.
You can buy 2 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh in it.

c) For Rs1lakh: Rs84/day/lakh (bronze plan)
3x leverage (2x + x).
You can buy 3 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

d) For Rs10lakh: approx Rs1500/day/10lakh (silver plan)
4x leverage (2x + 2x).
You can buy 4 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

e) For Rs10 lakh: approx Rs2000+/day/10lakh (platinum plan). (it was above Rs2000 but i am unable to
recollect exactly how much it was. Between Rs2000 to Rs2500 per day per Rs10lakhs)
5x leverage (2x + 3x)..
You can buy 5 Nifty lots(intraday) in Rs1lakh.

There are 250 trading days per year.
(Rs2000 * 250days) = Rs5lakhs per year paid to broker for getting 5 times leverage on Rs10lakhs.
Can you earn 50% per year profit on Rs10lakh? You are paying that much(above 50% per year) to the broker for additional leverage. This is the reason behind zero brokerage fees. This type of leverage structure is suitable for those traders who use leverage only for few days per month(during expiry).

These figures increase/decrease every day. You do not get charged any fee on saturday/sunday. To activate the leverage, it takes 1 day. After activation if you do not use leverage on any particular day, you still get charged for it. To deactivate, you have to call or email them, it will be deactivated in 24 hours. Check the attached image for more details on leverage offered. View attachment 36737

Can any active users comment on stability of Finvasia servers for algo trading? i heard the servers were down a few times in April/May this year
For Avoiding Leverage Cost or Saving Leverage Cost Simple Solution is Cover Order

For Avoiding Leverage Cost or Saving Leverage Cost Simple Solution is Cover Order
For CO in Finvasia scalpert, once position is taken then you can modify the sl to trail it right? If in BN profit i mean....

I'm a little confused as to the working of CO in Finvasia scalpert

Also anyone can guide where i can see how to use SL / LIMIT orders in finvasia scalpert...

Regards
Greg.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

For CO in Finvasia scalpert, once position is taken then you can modify the sl to trail it right? If in BN profit i mean....

Also anyone can guide where i can see how to use SL / LIMIT orders in finvasia scalpert...

Regards
Greg.

Regards
Greg.

I don’t think any broker offers trailing SL in cover order, for that you have to use bracket order. Though, you can do it manually in CO within the pre defined range. and you will find more videos on their youtube channel.

Thanks but i have seen this before.. It talks of HOW TO EXIT CO... i want to know how to modify SL in the CO...
Of course manually.... But i think i had tried it and although it should "order modification successful" it did not change the SL i think..

Thats why asking about it..

And yes, thanks for info on BO but i already know about that... DIdnt opt for it as everywhere else it is free but finvasia charges for it...