Finvasia

soft_trader

As of now, I am using NSE NOW mobile app. Should I switch to upgraded scalpert ?

+ NOW is fast
- NOW has only simple graph
If speed of order execution and stability of the platform is your priority then stick to NOW. If charting is your priority then switch to scalpert, but in that case prepare yourself for order execution issues.

lemondew

Can the following issue be raised with omnesys? This issue is seen in omnesys nest trader.

In windows 7 if text size is made larger - changed to medium or a custom DPI is set then the following screens are cut and all options are not available
1. Bracket order screens
2. Cover order screen.
3. Bracket order is slightly affected.

Please find attached screenshots.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Last edited:

soft_trader

@Finvasia there is a serious flaw with the way turnover of futures contract is computed in your backoffice. It is being calculated as buy value + sell value. Whereas this should be difference between buy and sell value.

For example : buy of 500000 and sell of 500100 is being calculated as 1000100. But this should be just 100.

Please have a look into it.

@Finvasia there is a serious flaw with the way turnover of futures contract is computed in your backoffice. It is being calculated as buy value + sell value. Whereas this should be difference between buy and sell value.

For example : buy of 500000 and sell of 500100 is being calculated as 1000100. But this should be just 100.

Please have a look into it.
Bhai, total turnover always mean total volume: total buy + total sell.

@Finvasia So, it's been a month that I've been trying to add my secondary bank-account. This time I verified the OTP & all of that, & still, it hasn't been added. This time, your support-person closed the ticket asking me to attach a canceled cheque, EVEN THOUGH canceled cheque was already attached to the original ticket! :mad: Can your employees get anything right? This is just a basic thing about adding a secondary bank-account, so I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to resolve any major issue with you guys! I'm seriously considering if it's even worth the risk to continue to have an account with you guys. :dead:

About leverage plans, do we get charged daily rate even if we don't use it AT ALL? I'd activated Bronze leverage just to test things out, it was supposed to get active 30th July onwards, & even though I hadn't even opened your platform, it looked like a tiny amount had been deducted from the balance shown on Prism.