Finvasia

deba72

To all the active users of Finvasia

What is your feedback about this broker? Is it really zero brokerage trading ? Also please share your experience about the reliability of their trading platforms, ease of funds pay-in/pay out etc...

thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile

What is your feedback about this broker? Is it really zero brokerage trading ? Also please share your experience about the reliability of their trading platforms, ease of funds pay-in/pay out etc...

thanks
good broker , no hidden charges. so far no problem from their end.

thanks
I've traded intermittently with them & have never faced any major issues. Yes, it's true zero-brokerage trading. I've only used their NOW/Nest because their in-house platform Scalpert was too slow when I tried it. Payins & payouts are seamless since they have several bank-accounts. Their live-chat is also responsive, which is great.

The main reason I don't trade with them as often as I otherwise might is because they don't seem to offer higher leverage at a reasonable rate, so if that's not an issue for you, then you'll probably like them a lot.

Personally, I feel that in addition to their normal free plan, they should consider coming up with a per trade paid plan for higher leverage, like the other broker offering a free plan. They do have a paid leverage plan but it seems too costly at Rs.68/day per Lac of additional leverage.

thanks

thanks
FINVASIA RATING 5/5

WHY 5/5

1.NO BROKERAGE
2.INSTANT HELP THROUGH LIVE CHAT IN SITE AND THROUGH RM AND MAILS
3.THEY HAVE WIDE VARIETY OF THINGS OF PLATFORMS ,LEVERAGES, ALGOSUPPORT ETC ,THEY COVERED FROM BASIC TO ADVANCED THINGS IN THE BROKERAGE INDUSTRY
4.THEY TRULY SAVE YOUR EXPENSES GO FOR IT
5.YOU CAN CHECK THIS LINK TO GET IDEA OF PLATFORMS OFFERED BY FINVASIA https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/finvasia-trading-platforms-review.107639/

Last edited: