Finvasia

lvgandhi

But today at the end of trading and after that at 6pm and 7pm, I could not market watch settings dialog in finvasia nesttrader 32 bit either from menu or from button in menubar or ctrl+G. Any one faced such problem? Any solution.

Hi Loss_Lover,

Please note BEST has Excel RTD and Data Table feature.

Thanks!
Thanks @Finvasia,
Could you please share your MIS auto-square off timings for both NSE and MCX? Also any MIS auto-square charge?

If CTRL+g don;t work scrip can be always added from Script bar i.e CTRL+s
currently ctrl+g is working fine .

Saturday Rant :-
I still remember days when finvasia had around 1700+ client i was questioning should i join this lol i was with zerodha and rksv in those days
was fedup with zerodha glitch lol

Currently Finvasia has 3128 active client almost doubled in 1 year ^^ thats good
coz this ppls don;t advertise or give promotion.
Double the client without promotion i can celebrate that

https://www.nseindia.com/invest/content/arbitration_reports/report_1c_2018_19.htm

NSE has rule upto 15 lakhs or 25 i think is figure not sure but defiantly upto 15 lakhs your funds is safe with any broker

When i did maths it found being just with finvasia saves me 1.2 lakhs buy not paying R.s per trade ^^
yes thats the amount other brokerage firm earns with R.s 20 a trade anually per client

and All facility is same . i have always been a nest trader user ^^

Being Trading Member itself they don;t charge any clearing fees to retail user as well.

There is difference bwt discount broker who is cheap
and discount broker with power of self clearing member himself .
Finvasia is a hidden Hulk :xD

Once i had thinking that one day if life permits i am open a stock broking company that doesn;t charge brokerage.
LOL and i am so glad Finvasia is already is providing that haha:xD

But yeah cheers :xD
Lets see if this hulk reaches 6K without promotion in 2020 or not .

Lines for finvasia

Don;t change Keep the good service up ...
Copy samco mobile trading app coz it;s one of best and finvasia needs it too
run promotion on chittorgarh,traderji, other sites
https://www.chittorgarh.com/newport...parison.asp?a=service_type&b=discount_brokers
All broker listed expect finvasia . the firm that has it;s own clearing house not listed sucks huh ?
Moment i saw http://www.foxtrader.in/brokers/
I saw finvasia my confidence doubled ^^ there was finvasia's name in that list lol ^^

Announce R.s 1 per Executed Order brokerage in F& 0 for ppls joining after 31st march lol for those have account before free as always lol
in india if u give free they think broker is not good .i if u charge they will be like good cheap broker lol that will eat competition

And back end software prism sucks . if i even want to write you help ticket prism syncing now will eat my 15 min .
trying to syncing data/ plz disable auto sync have a button made u press and it will start syncing OR get a new back office software
Hate to say that but zerodhas back office Q is better then prism thats fact :xD

Last edited: