Finvasia

lvgandhi

I read your other post too. 5GB RAM in use out of 8GB for NT, RTD, AB is unusual. In your Task Manager do you see multiple instances of DLLHOST.exe?
IMO Win 10 is evil with unnecessary junk. Backup data and please do a fresh OS re-install with latest Win 7 - works great. Microsoft's desire to make PCs Android or MAC-like is not resource worthy.
I think I was not still clear in that post myself. Total ram usage variesfrom 3 to 5gb not for NT, RTD and AB. I saw in task manager today only around 500 mb used by programs started by me ie NT, Amibroker, RTD and excel. NT and Amibroker each between 150 to 200 mb. Excel around 65 mb.
Rest some windows programs totalling around48 each using less than 50 mb uses the rest memory. I already use macrium weekly backup. Regarding DLLHOST I will check. I don't have win7

lvgandhi

I did check for DLLHOST.exe. No prgram by that name is present in task manager. Servicehost exist in many lines. Sum ofservicehost memory occupation is around500 mb. When no programs are running nearly 2.7 gb memory is used.

I did check for DLLHOST.exe. No prgram by that name is present in task manager.
That means no Malware/Virus present that has corrupted any critical OS files.
When no programs are running nearly 2.7 gb memory is used.
That is way too much. Clearly your Win 10 OS is eating up that much RAM for running useless things that you do not need.

ram2010

i use win 10- on idle condition-0 % cpu and 40 % ram

when with nest, ami and NT- 60 % ram- total ram 2 gb

check for system interrupts in task manager-

else re-install win 10-

No os matches win 10-

note- iam using android emulator also- with ram going to 80%

lvgandhi

i use win 10- on idle condition-0 % cpu and 40 % ram

when with nest, ami and NT- 60 % ram- total ram 2 gb

check for system interrupts in task manager-

else re-install win 10-

No os matches win 10-

note- iam using android emulator also- with ram going to 80%
My laptop is having 8 gb ram. How much ram you have in your machinewhich usesonly 2 gb?
Howto check for system interrupts?
I always clean install win10 after every major update.
My problem is not more usage of ram. Even when nearly 3 gb ram is is unsed, I get message from Finvasia nest trader that memory problem and nest trader hangs.

Last edited: