Finvasia

Nest Trader really worked badly after 11:00 am. The quotes were getting stuck and then flashing very fast. Order form was getting tough to open and then filling order in it was a task cut out. This problem held me up from taking quick trades whi
@cloudTrader I thought only i faced this problem and maybe something was wrong with my system.
Quotes freezing for 3-5 seconds issue and then rapidly updating in 1 seconds happens a lot with finvasia.
facing problem with Finvasia
all of a sudden, nesttrader quotes stopped refreshing, tho
Today I also had problem of nest trader stopped working for 15 mins from 13:30 to 13:45
Friends,
Does these issues with their NEST is a common everyday thing?

lvgandhi

I have still problem with nest trader. NT says memory problem and stops. But I have 8gb ram out of which only max of5gb is in use.

I have still problem with nest trader. NT says memory problem and stops. But I have 8gb ram out of which only max of5gb is in use.
I read your other post too. 5GB RAM in use out of 8GB for NT, RTD, AB is unusual. In your Task Manager do you see multiple instances of DLLHOST.exe?
IMO Win 10 is evil with unnecessary junk. Backup data and please do a fresh OS re-install with latest Win 7 - works great. Microsoft's desire to make PCs Android or MAC-like is not resource worthy.