FINVASIA TRADING PLATFORMS REVIEW

mark8tune

@raja4204 bhai kuch gyan do new scalpert version ka
Its completly useless if you place a lot of orders, and want to view chart before placing orders, If you are a long term trader who places order in weeks or months or years and you have a habit of seeing chart before placing order in the trading terminal just forget that there is only 1min chart................

Finvasia

Got in touch with them. They don't have FIX or api. Both are future plans.

What they have is integration with one Indian ATS provider, Symphony.
Dear Sanjay_arora

We are sharing this information to assist you further. We offer Dot net, Java and C++ API. This is different from the web API and majorly used by institutional clients such as FPI due to costing factor. Further, we offer FIX API as well. For any further query, please leave a msg on our Live Chat and one of our API expert shall be glad to reach you and explain further. Hope this clarifies.

Thanks !

We offer Dot net, Java and C++ API. This is different from the web API and majorly used by institutional clients such as FPI due to costing factor. Further, we offer FIX API as well. For any further query, please leave a msg on our Live Chat and one of our API expert shall be glad to reach you and explain further. !
Why not discuss it here? That way it will bring clarification to multiple prospective customers.

Why not open up on cost factors? Small Prop. Desks may find your costing acceptable. I personally am very interested in FIX gateway. When I talked to your people earlier, they said FIX was not yet available and when available, meant for Institutions.

BTW, Does CTCL accept FIX?

Rgds.

Finvasia

Why not discuss it here? That way it will bring clarification to multiple prospective customers.

Why not open up on cost factors? Small Prop. Desks may find your costing acceptable. I personally am very interested in FIX gateway. When I talked to your people earlier, they said FIX was not yet available and when available, meant for Institutions.

BTW, Does CTCL accept FIX?

Rgds.
Hi Sanjay_arora

The institutional API need a lot of hand holding along with UAT set up, auditor certificates, mock participation with exchanges and post Go Live support etc. So, we can propose the cost after discussing all the requirements with the client. Yes, CTCL accepts FIX. In case you are looking for FIX API, please reach our live chat and one of our API expert shall be glad to assist.

Thanks.

kingkrunal

Hi Sanjay_arora

The institutional API need a lot of hand holding along with UAT set up, auditor certificates, mock participation with exchanges and post Go Live support etc. So, we can propose the cost after discussing all the requirements with the client. Yes, CTCL accepts FIX. In case you are looking for FIX API, please reach our live chat and one of our API expert shall be glad to assist.

Thanks.
I have asked for the demo and details since last Saturday. But no one has come back to me.

Can you please let us know the charges for fix API?

Thanks

Finvasia

I have asked for the demo and details since last Saturday. But no one has come back to me.

Can you please let us know the charges for fix API?

Thanks
Hi kingkrunal, Please PM us your contact number so that we can have the concerned person reach out to you. Thanks !