Finvasia or Zerodha

Finvasia does Quarterly Settlement which is good. But as per SEBI guidelines if Trading account is active and there is a balance less than Rs. 10000 then no need to do payout by way of Quarterly settlement. Inspite of that they are doing it. Even for very small amount. That increases transaction cost while adding back those money into trading account. Also if you are handling portfolio of others then also you may not be able to demand those money from the account holder to again transfer it back to trading account because of low value amount.

I tried it several times showing the SEBI guidelines of exemption. But again when executive who handles this changes, they start doing as per their own system.

Finvasia has informed me that I cannot open an account with HDFC bank account. Only Axis or Yes Bank. My next choice is Prostocks. But I am still confused as I prefer Zerodha but Zerodha's customer service is extremely bad. They never respond to my calls/ emails.
AVOID ZERODHA please. Pretty bad in all aspects.
After it became biggest stock broker of india it acting like a dictator. No response at all to complains.
Zerodha's all focus is only on media management, online presence and publishing news stories.
Shouldnt trust such people with our money

Hi

I wanted to open an NRI account with someone who charges very low brokerage. I really liked Zerodha but I have been trying to get in touch with them from the last one month and they never get back. I recently came across Finvasia and I am really impressed by Zero Brokerage but I am not sure about it. I do short term trading only so I am not looking for any fancy softwares but something that is neat and smooth.
Finvasia is a good broker. Always cooperate their client.

Finvasia does Quarterly Settlement which is good. But as per SEBI guidelines if Trading account is active and there is a balance less than Rs. 10000 then no need to do payout by way of Quarterly settlement. Inspite of that they are doing it. Even for very small amount. That increases transaction cost while adding back those money into trading account. Also if you are handling portfolio of others then also you may not be able to demand those money from the account holder to again transfer it back to trading account because of low value amount.

I tried it several times showing the SEBI guidelines of exemption. But again when executive who handles this changes, they start doing as per their own system.
Don't you think 9 -10 rs matter if you have to transfer again. This much hardly matters in front of zero brokerage. What to say you for this don't know. Anyways your opinion but it's more like a joke.