if u ask me now for trading open zerodha

if u do investing then finvasia with no POA

day finvasia said bye to nest .. they are no longer preffered for trading

brokenbull

if u ask me now for trading open zerodha

if u do investing then finvasia with no POA

day finvasia said bye to nest .. they are no longer preffered for trading
It is the opposite
1) for intraday day trading "with zero commision "- Finvasia is prefered.(no need of POA).
you should not be in love with NEST. you must have 2nd broker a/c or Trading view chart & use Finvasia android app (best among three choices)or web/desk top just to execute orders.
2. For delivery trade Zerodha better (delivery trade no commison any way . Non POA not a problem.
Zerodha's non POA CDSL Tpin+otp is the best in the business. (just place any CNC sell during AMO period. all scrips CNC sell blanket authorised for the day
3. Maintaining ₹ 5 lakhs /₹1-2 millon ₹ balance is not an issue in both .

MANISH_DAMANI

I have an account with finvasia. Please suggest me, new discount broker. I don't mind paying some brokerage. Zerodha also now is not trustable.Rs 10 +10 option per lot or any monthly reasonable charges is ok. Now its tough to believe finvasia even though we are ready to pay some charges but they are not taking clients seriously. Plz suggest your broker if allow all segment single equity and leverage very good and reliable platform.Thanx in advance

I have an account with finvasia. Please suggest me, new discount broker. I don't mind paying some brokerage. Zerodha also now is not trustable.Rs 10 +10 option per lot or any monthly reasonable charges is ok. Now its tough to believe finvasia even though we are ready to pay some charges but they are not taking clients seriously. Plz suggest your broker if allow all segment single equity and leverage very good and reliable platform.Thanx in advance
I don't know which options do you trade, but check out the brokerage calculator of Tradesmartonline. They have 2 plans - Rs. 15 per trade, or 0.007% value plan. That value plan is good for BNF options upto Rs. 500 or so.

MANISH_DAMANI

I don't know which options do you trade, but check out the brokerage calculator of Tradesmartonline. They have 2 plans - Rs. 15 per trade, or 0.007% value plan. That value plan is good for BNF options upto Rs. 500 or so.
Are you sure their service and platform is good. You mean 15+15. And any hidden cost ?

Check their brokerage calculator

https://tradesmartonline.in/brokerage-calculator/

They have these two schemes, power plan and value plan

1619670741961.png

Try it out with both in the options brokerage calculator

1619670879952.png

The platform is nest trader and it hardly ever crashes. I have about 40 scrips across 3 watchlists and I logout of the software once around noon, just as a matter of practice.

newtrader101

In my experience safety wise Finvasia is as good as Zerodha (despite ranked 90th in top 100 broker list)
Infact I trust Finvasia more than zerodha in terms of transparency. I want all debit charges (as they are charging GST ) in the daily contact, Zerodha does not show call&trade charges( mostly MIS autoclosure at 3.20pm if you forget), extra ₹15+gst for CNC sales orders(so called cdsl charge) in the daily contract note sent via email.
I dont know about cdsl additional charges about in finvasia as I have traded only intraday in equity (i have no POA. they have no e-Dis).Currency & commodity futures have no additional cdsl dmat charges.
I opened a/c in zerodha around march30th & finvasia in may 1st week.
Religiously Finvasia has transfered back quarterly settlements 3 times so far July/sep/dec back to my bank account.
Finvasia also did the same. but all hidden charges I can not see in daily contarct note (i maintain a daily plus score or minus in spread sheet) I have to go to console & download to see the additional charges.
In finvasia I download daily contractnotes/margin note etc. But finvasia's daily morning 8.30am sms will show my exact balance & holdings (which are only mcx contracts in my case as I can not carry over night equity positions.I dont trade equity stock or index options )
when offering free intraday - there are limitations i can understand.
I wish Shoonya is simplified & made stable (we need only execution ) chart we can see in trading view. still e-Dis not operarional is a big constarint .
I was not well for two weeks and tried to login from yesterday. Unsuccesfully.
No explanation . Says " something went wrong". cant reset password also. Yesterday support didnt respond. Today they answered theyre saying there's nothing wrong from our end. Then I tried to take a screenshot and mailed to support. It bounced!
Its been 12:35 minutes and they havent taken the second call.

brokenbull

I was not well for two weeks and tried to login from yesterday. Unsuccesfully.
No explanation . Says " something went wrong". cant reset password also. Yesterday support didnt respond. Today they answered theyre saying there's nothing wrong from our end. Then I tried to take a screenshot and mailed to support. It bounced!
Its been 12:35 minutes and they havent taken the second call.
1) tried to log in to what ? shoonya web/shoonya Exe desktop/shoonya android app ? Android app is more stable among 3
2) getting finvasia attention via chat is the fastest. calling works too. email nowdays takes days to respond