Finolex Industries

H ow is this stock looking now.after it has come down from 85 to 75 .it has moved up today.is it looking good .and can one enter this stock now or wait for more correction.is it better to buy it befor the monsoon pours or buy it along with the umberella!!.kindly advise

drvasurao85 said:
H ow is this stock looking now.after it has come down from 85 to 75 .it has moved up today.is it looking good .and can one enter this stock now or wait for more correction.is it better to buy it befor the monsoon pours or buy it along with the umberella!!.kindly advise

I was reviewing the charts and except MACD and ADX all indicators look bullish,these two indicators only are bearish suggesting some weakness in the stock. Overall indicators are bullish. One can look at an immediate target of 83 with a stop loss of 73.

thnx naik,
as u predicited on the charts it has made a superb move today.I have heard that this month itself(informed gossip!!)that it will touch 100.125 target not ruled out in near term.
as a small investor i like the stock as i feel with the huge irrigation programme,the demand of PVC pipes and PVC resin is likely to move up.and also they are into housing construction-pipes.
your information on the chart has helped me to buy into the stock with confidence..
CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO j j exporters chart-heard of some FII entering in the counter.fire works expected!soon.tracking the stock since 60 levels.lot of accumulating [email protected]