Find all posts - Removal of limit - Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirav_j

Dear Admin,

Currently the 'find all posts' by a user feature allows one to look up a users posts only upto the most recent 500 replies.

Would request you to do away with the set limit and enable all posts to be searched.

There are many senior members on this forum with post counts exceeding 500 posts and it becomes very difficult/almost impossible to view their older posts.

This is my profile from a military aviation forum and my posts all the way back to 2004 can be viewed.
http://forum.keypublishing.com/search.php?searchid=326749

Would really appreciate if this is enabled on Traderji. There is some really good stuff out here which is almost inaccessible because of the 500 posts limitation.

Thanks.

Dear Admin,

Currently the 'find all posts' by a user feature allows one to look up a users posts only upto the most recent 500 replies.

Would request you to do away with the set limit and enable all posts to be searched.

There are many senior members on this forum with post counts exceeding 500 posts and it becomes very difficult/almost impossible to view their older posts.

This is my profile from a military aviation forum and my posts all the way back to 2004 can be viewed.
http://forum.keypublishing.com/search.php?searchid=326749

Would really appreciate if this is enabled on Traderji. There is some really good stuff out here which is almost inaccessible because of the 500 posts limitation.

Thanks.
Very good suggestion. Will take it up with Admin.

Smart_trade

Trader_PK

*Bump*

Traderji,

Could you please consider my request ?

Thanks.
Hey you want to search ST's previous post... then you can go in advance search and then there is option Search in Forum(s) .. by doing that manually you can find some invaluable post of ST

or you can go in 'Find post from' A year ago and then go in next option to "and Older"

nirav_j

Hey you want to search ST's previous post... then you can go in advance search and then there is option Search in Forum(s) .. by doing that manually you can find some invaluable post of ST

or you can go in 'Find post from' A year ago and then go in next option to "and Older"
Thanks, I wasnt aware of it ..

oilman5

suggestions pl:

only last 500 posts i can see. IS THERE ANY WAY ONE SEE ALL POSTS OF HIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.