Financial trading Software Programmer

Hi,

Thoght i would try my luck on this website. I am looking for a FIX Protocol programmer to help me develop a front end trading platform and charting programme.

Any one know of someone in the industry or where i could find one, i would be grateful to hear from you.

KInd Regards

MW

Market Wizard said:
Hi,

Thoght i would try my luck on this website. I am looking for a FIX Protocol programmer to help me develop a front end trading platform and charting programme.

Any one know of someone in the industry or where i could find one, i would be grateful to hear from you.

KInd Regards

MW

what do you mean by FIX Protocol Programmer? Can you elobrate?

Raminder

Thanks for your reply. I will email you shortly with my requirements. Where are you based?

Srisara

The FIX Protocol is program code that allows numbers(prices) on the exchange to be converted into an easy to read format. I am sorry for being vague but I am not a software person, i just know that is what is needed. For more details you can go to http://www.fixprotocol.org .

Thanks for the replies.

hdt

Hi

I may be in a position to help you with this. I am London based and have been working on real time tradind systems for Cash Equities and FX for the last 3 years with leading international investment banks.

Pl let me know the requirements.

Regards

Dharmesh