Votes: 204 44.5%
  • Fibotrader

Votes: 181 39.5%
  • FCharts

Votes: 73 15.9%

• Total voters

kkeskar92

Hi Soumya,
I am using fibotrader but the data that I am copying daily does not show the closing price for that day.So I am getting long candles on the chart.Can u suggest a solution?
Thanks in advance.----KK

Last edited:
Hi Soumya,
I am using fibotrader but the data that I am copying daily does not show the closing price for that day.So I am getting long candles on the chart.Can u suggest a solution?
Thanks in advance.----KK
seems u r taking data from bse-nse group. b4 importing its data delete the O/I coloum.

thanx

hi soumya!

Thanks for helping all people over here,for the first time i installed fibotrader and everything was fine except RAPID SHRE FILE main.7z which you spcefied in page one of this thread gives nothing.when i attemp to open zip nothing was there.the same problem with quote file.

please let me know what to do, overwriting step are pending for me.please guide me.

i wish to have charts with atleast one year to six months.waiting for your help.

thanks
suba

A quick question regarding splits and bonuses.

I have say data of last 6 years. I need to know how many stocks have split in that period or have given bonuses and how much?
Where can I get this data from?

hello madam
I am using fibo trader for analysing futures, i am updating the bse-nse format for the futures, i have not getting the templates for analysis can u please help it to sort out? which file i have to get the templates?
Thanks & regards
Hari

Hi soumya,
Thanks for your service. Just now i downloaded fibotrader software and import and views NSE,F&O and BSE's datas . very very excellent . Can you explain how import commodity datas in fibotrader. Because we are trading in commodities. so pls help me. Thanks in advance.
with regards,
V.muthukumar

Hi soumya,
Thanks for your service. Just now i downloaded fibotrader software and import and views NSE,F&O and BSE's datas . very very excellent . Can you explain how import commodity datas in fibotrader. Because we are trading in commodities. so pls help me. Thanks in advance.
with regards,
V.muthukumar
hi V.muthukumar,

pile up all data into a .csv file and import it through Quoteman.
if u have full commodity data cud u pls share it with me?

regards,
soumya