Votes: 204 44.5%
  • Fibotrader

Votes: 181 39.5%
  • FCharts

Votes: 73 15.9%

• Total voters

kkeskar92

Hi Soumya,
Thanks a lot for your links and daily updates.I have recently came across your post and am benefitting from it.I wanted to know whether you can use the charts for day-trading from fibotrader.Where can you get the intra-day quotes? Your response will be apprecited.---KK

kkeskar92

Hi, one more thing......can you trade forex on fibotrader?...where do you get the data files?-----Thanks.----KK

Hi, one more thing......can you trade forex on fibotrader?...where do you get the data files?-----Thanks.----KK
Yes, Forex data analysis is very well possible. We do not know of a free data source though, except that most data vendors give away forex data for free if you sign up with one, e.g. Interactive Brokers. You would need a trading account anyhow, so see if yours is compatible.

I use NSE symbol.

thanx
Thnks soumya,

I want one more help from you experience guys???

I want to scan all nse quote for predefine condition like say I would like to add below three condition.

1) Stock's closing price should be more than 50
2) ADX value should be higher than 30
3) Stochastic's %K should have value less than 35.

I have tried doing the task with filter and buy condition(signal condition in object tree) but didn't success so can anybody help me how I can do this task??

Shold I go for scripting or wht??? fibotrader does support's scripting.

Ashvin

Hi,
I'm New to trading world. The guidelines given by you for the fibotrader is extremely useful. I installed as per your instructions and started working on this now. I have two questions for clarification.
1) How to load the intraday data , Is it same as loading historical data?
2) How to view the intraday data details in the chart after loading it?

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

Rgds
Murali:)

Thnks soumya,

I want one more help from you experience guys???

I want to scan all nse quote for predefine condition like say I would like to add below three condition.

1) Stock's closing price should be more than 50
2) ADX value should be higher than 30
3) Stochastic's %K should have value less than 35.

I have tried doing the task with filter and buy condition(signal condition in object tree) but didn't success so can anybody help me how I can do this task??

Shold I go for scripting or wht??? fibotrader does support's scripting.

Ashvin
try with this one.

Last edited: