Votes: 204 44.5%
  • Fibotrader

Votes: 181 39.5%
  • FCharts

Votes: 73 15.9%

• Total voters

aabhi06

Hi all,
I download S/W. By step by step i open Quoteman and success to insert EOD data.When i close the ASCII import window.I do not understand how to open chart.so plz help me.
Thanx.
Abhishek.

hi souyma,
i am newcomer in this thread, after looking your first post i started to install as per u , but don't find main html.....
pls help me.

regards- sam

Hi
When I start fibotrader I get message "Unknown Indicator HLCh@!@21" i have read the previous post and found that scripts Can anyone upload the file again so i can start working on the same
Thanks in Advance

Folks,
After spending hrs into the night I dl Fibotarder.. & the 70+ mb data base file.. (my biggest mistake)... and tried to follow the posts in this thread.. especially those posted by soumya.. its a one big black box.. problems all the ways .. thts why this subject alone has 175+ posts mostly by guys like me.. asking 4 help with none forthcoming. IN fact some whare soumay has psoted thats "this thread is cLOSED" in red. But still we continuie to ask 4 his help. Come on guys we should call it quits.. however good / bad this SW may be ... if u dont get support its a waste of time and effort. So this morning I UNinstalled this CRAP.. and i feel better already.
Bye
Kok

G

gupta.deep

Hi Soumya,

The monthly update file for Oct. 07 is not available on the 4shared. Kindly guide me to the same.

Really sorry for the botheration being caused to you.

SKG